Ling Kae

New Tiered Lady Drink Prices in Soi LK Metro - Be Warned

6 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

At my age, if women want to pay money for me to wear my speedo I would be more than willing.  The only problem is most would be paying for me to cover up LOL 

Not me but give you an idea>

Image result for old guy in speedo

You've got lovely legs!!

3 hours ago, possum1931 said:

What you cannot do or what you are not supposed to do are two different things,

I have tried to be polite but you can never seem to accept that you just do not know what is really going on in spite of several other posters giving you the same/similar POV. You even admit to never having bought a ladies drink or barfined for goodness sake yet you persevere with the same generalised argument.

Your statement is correct as a stand alone with no reference but in terms of the context I respectfully suggest it is not relevant.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BestB said:

You the one making up wild speculations not me.

agency girls get paid 2000 per day, 60 000 per month

50-60 for every drink, averages to around 15000 per month

Going with customers, 4000-8000 per visit 

So easily over 100000 per month even if they get only 1 customer per week.Double that if she can hassle . Triple that when she has a few sponsors sending money every month

Very poor indeed, do you earn 200000-300000 per month!

3 hours ago, BestB said:

So easily over 100000 per month even if they get only 1 customer per week.Double that if she can hassle . Triple that when she has a few sponsors sending money every month

Come you know the figures you quote are total bull sh*t - no more comment 

200000 on my pensions - not 300000 - but then I don’t have to roll over - just goes on increasing until I depart this mortal coil 

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Ling Kae said:

There is a new way of extracting money out of those that don't know about it. This is only for those Go Go Clubs in LK Metro as I do not go down to Walking Street so I can not verify what goes on down there.

Some Go Go Clubs have introduced a new elevated tiered price system for lady drinks. Didn't use to happen before. Example, I bought a drink in one club and the lady drink price was 200 baht. This is the highest I have ever paid here in Pattaya so I questioned it. The response was "she do lady show", "coyote  only 160". OK so I checked bin and went elsewhere.

Then the other night my friend with me was hit up for a 300 baht lady drink for a supposed "lady show" lady drink.

So from now on I will ask how much is a lady drink first before buying. Be warned the Go Go bars are empty, they are paying big money for the girls to dance there, very few customers around so they are inventing new ways to scam the unseasoned travellers.

Ask first and you will not have any surprises, cheers.

In 1982, the show girls at Caligvla in Soi Diamond always commanded a higher premium, be it the price of  drink or a bar fine. Similarly there was a unashamed mark-up for fresh meat at Baby Go Go just  across the street.

Mind you, there were a lot less window lickers back then.

Edited by NanLaew
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Henryford said:

This always happened. On most a go go walls you will see tiered LD prices for dancer, model, show girl etc. Strange though that all the girls turn out to be show girls.

Agreed... and if the OP would sit around long enough, he could probably suss out if his chosen demimondaine was a dart shooter or a simple pole shuffler... or if the bar even did any sort of 'show' at all.

5 hours ago, Ulic said:

I prefer to just give the girls a 100 baht tip. 

...and 200 hundred if she pulls the old feller out without having to be told to.

3 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Another fine Pattaya 24/7 thread.

Mods should be locking this one sharpish......

I'm on it!

3 hours ago, BestB said:

Most preposterous post of the day award goes to...

OK, OK. Maybe, just maybe you knew Oy from Thumbs Up on Soi 6 as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Small Joke said:

If were talking about BKK, and if the soi 7 Beirgardan still exists (a thousand happy freelance memories my friends -and Thermae, before it went Japanesey) then thats the best place to pull this strategy. ...

Holy schmoley... how old are you???!!!

14 minutes ago, topt said:

I have tried to be polite but you can never seem to accept that you just do not know what is really going on in spite of several other posters giving you the same/similar POV. You even admit to never having bought a ladies drink or barfined for goodness sake yet you persevere with the same generalised argument.

Your statement is correct as a stand alone with no reference but in terms of the context I respectfully suggest it is not relevant.

I just kept  answering the posts because I quite enjoyed our debate, I only really know about bars what I read here on TV and from people who have frequented them. Happy posting.

3 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

I shared a house with some BGs a couple of years ago and , of course , they always had an ongoing competition as to who got the most LDs each day. They would often quote figures of 20-30 drinks a day/night, a bare minimum of 10 or they would change bars..

Not to mention that despite their inestimable charm, BG's lie like rugs too.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

And you really believe the girls won`t soon get bored befriending an old ugly Farang who only buys her one drink?

You obviously have not experienced the bar scene. Not only will a girl expect more than one drink in 30 minutes, she`ll expect the guy to buy several drinks for himself and also push the guy to buy her workmates drinks too. These days having a night out in the bars can prove very expensive, bills can run up to thousands of bahts very easily.

They`ve got greedy, total rip-offs and why I stopped going to these places long ago

Door... ass... bang...

Bye.

2 hours ago, hobobo said:

...and she spends 10 minutes dancing, 8 minutes talking to the guy opposite who bought her a drink before you did, 6 minutes chatting to his lady about the short-time charge, 3 minutes looking for her thong, 2 minutes to find you, and you have her for ONE whole minute! 200 Baht well-spent!

Amateurs. 

Sheesh...

1 hour ago, Peterw42 said:

That was 2-3 years ago in Phuket. Because I wasnt involved with these girls, other than sharing a house, I was privy to their earnings and goings on. Some of them where making 10-20k a week from dancing, LDs and tips, rarely leaving the bar.

Phuket BG's are even more economical with the truth.

Goes with the territory though.

1 hour ago, tryasimight said:

Or in most ordinary bars. My friend has to procure 40 drinks a month or gets her pay docked accordingly. The number of drinks can vary from bar to bar. The girls are not there for the customers benefit they are there to improve the owners bottom line. It's called business. 

It's always 'my friend' on TV isn't it?