BANGKOK 19 October 2018 13:29
webfact

Indian man assaulted and killed in Krabi

Indian man assaulted and killed in Krabi

By Kritsada Mueanhawong

644604.jpg

An Indian man was killed by another Indian citizen after he was assaulted by his co-worker’s wife while she was taking a bath yesterday (Aug 2) in Krabi.

The reenactment held this morning was led by Khao Panom Police Chief Col Kajit Kongprab. The attacker was 25 year old Indian, Prakart Natarang, who is a staff member of a biomass power plant in Khao Panom, Krabi.

36 year old Indian, Nagarajan Munaiyanti, an engineer at the plant was killed by Prakart. They had been working together at the same place.

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/krabi/indian-man-assaulted-and-killed-in-krabi

thtthaiger.png
-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2018-08-03

Prakart Natarang, who is a staff member of a biomass power plant in Khao Panom, Krabi

That's a bit scary considering he just committed murder and it was inside the "biomass" plant at which they both work...maybe he was thinking of covering his tracks in the easiest way possible. 

• Like 1

Which just goes to prove a lot of crime is committed because men can't get laid.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

...and there starts the commencing of the indian bashing !!?  ?

Edited by observer90210
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

Reading about all the rapes that occur in India, it would seem that the rights of Indian women are even lower on the totem pole than their Thai counterparts. That being said murder is a little extreme.

Not just Indian women there. In India all women are harassed. When I lived there a rather attractive British business woman running a big company proved it to me. We went to the mall and she walked a distance in front while I followed discretely. She was touched up several times by different men withing seconds.

On another occasion a young Indian nurse flying to the UK to work for the NHS asked if she could sit next to me in the departure lounge. She said the men would leave her alone if she talked to me because they knew the police would do something if I complained about their behavior. If she complained they wouldn't.

The Hindu newspaper had regular stories of rape and of girls killing themselves because of constant harassment - they call it "Eve Teasing".

• Like 2

10 hours ago, observer90210 said:

...and there starts the commencing of the indian bashing !!?  ?

Why not?

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, RT555 said:

Ehrm... Lock the Door? 

Ehrm... What about: just don't harras people! ?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, chippendale said:

Nobody's allowed to comment on India's endemic rape problem and lack of respect for women's rights? Sorry to hurt your precious feelings.

I'm sure you understood the point of my initial post no 7 ?...but perhaps not, as you are reacting as a grumpy kid !!

Indians i know in India are very peaceful. I think when you take them out of their home, their culture, their society, they are like fish out of water. India has a very unique culture not found anywhere else in the world.