FireMedic

US tourist visa denied in Singapore

I would try BKK and triple check the information on the DS-160 for accuracy.

Make sure your wife understands ALL of the information on the DS-160 and then triple check it again.

My GF applied there and received a 10 year B2 Visa right out of the gate. Not much in the bank, owned her own business and has two kids. The following year we applied for the kids and got 10 year B2s for both of them without any problems.

We have traveled back several times in the past 6 years, with not much more than a few simple questions asked both in HNL and SEA. As a matter of fact, I would say the immigration staff have been quite friendly and helpful.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, andy said:

In that case I am really surprised about the denial and I wouldn't bother applying in Singapore again.  May I suggest applying in Bangkok for the next try as the embassy in Sing is obviously full of it and is not going to be a user friendly option.

Yeah well I'm not sure either. The visa company already made another appointment and redid the application etc......I also wrote the consulate directly, copied Secretary of State Mike Pompeo's office, both Senators in Florida, and the Congresswoman who's district that my entire family lives in.......they all emailed her too.  

On 8/8/2018 at 10:07 PM, FireMedic said:

I'm gonna guess this is a tough one and the fat bitch interviewer was just having a bad day..........

I know this is ThaiVisa so the bar is set REALLY low, but your level of seething misogyny is still pretty striking. I feel sorry for your girlfriend, and I sincerely hope she gains some self-esteem someday so she'll know to flee toxic <deleted> when she sees it.

2 minutes ago, Chou Anou said:

I know this is ThaiVisa so the bar is set REALLY low, but your level of seething misogyny is still pretty striking. I feel sorry for your girlfriend, and I sincerely hope she gains some self-esteem someday so she'll know to flee toxic <deleted> when she sees it.

Funny you say that......I never saw or talked to the fat bitch. My wife came out and said "that fat bitch must be having a bad day.....or her husband is gay".....if I remember correctly.   But I certainly appreciate your attempted white knighting. We all see your virtue flag waving high and we will all admit you're better than us. 

• Like 1

I forgot to update this last week....The visa agent was able to secure another appointment on Monday. Again, all the paperwork was triple checked by the bosses and I. All the questions were run through...everything. We will see what happens on Monday. During last week I wrote an email explaining the situation to my Congresswoman, both of my Senators, the Consulate, and the State Department. Surprisingly I got replies from almost everyone.