THAIPHUKET

VR to recover strength+ responsiveness

I will try VR to improve balance, strength and ability to fast reactions. Due to accident all of this is out of order.

No interest in gaming therefore the Oculus Go stand alone headset seems good enough. Beat Saber seems to be ok. I hope the game can be slowed down no way I could match that, perhaps every 3rd beat.

Do you have suggestions?

Music is terrible for my old ears but that is irrelevant.( No VR with Mozart as yet, I guess )

Sent from my Pixel using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Posted (edited)

This report about a man who lost 138 pounds gave the idea.

What is good for weight loss should be good for (modified) rehabilitation training. Every penny helps.

https://www.vrfitnessinsider.com/robert-long-looses-138-pounds-playing-beat-saber-and-hes-still-going/

This s my first search, for any rehab game suggestions, I'm gratefull!

This may of interest too, a modifier, not sure how it works

https://www.vrfitnessinsider.com/best-beat-saber-mod-resources-for-cardio-jedis-and-saberists/

Edited by THAIPHUKET

I have an oculus rift with the touch controllers, there is a boxing game there and if you add some weights to your wrist you do get a workout.

thanks RObblock

I was thinking of the Oculus Go not because of money but because I can take it with me.( Not sure if I will actually do this but so my thoughts)  If you would buy today would it be Rift again?

22 hours ago, THAIPHUKET said:

thanks RObblock

I was thinking of the Oculus Go not because of money but because I can take it with me.( Not sure if I will actually do this but so my thoughts)  If you would buy today would it be Rift again?

Just one remark, the go does not seem to have hand sensors, if it does not its less suitable for what you want because i take it you want hand coordination ?

Today i tried the boxin game i posted, must say I do think it can give people a bit of a workout. Makes you bend duck and punch a lot. But you need hand sensors.