guyjoules

Long-term parking (months) in either Udon / Philok / Nan

Posted (edited)

Looking for a reliable, shaded, affordable long-term car parking for several months in either Udon Thani, Phitsanulok or Nan.

any first-hand recommendation?

Edited by guyjoules

Fycks sake mate drawing a long bow there.  Phitsanlouk is nearly 400 km from udon want to narrow it down a bit? I would imagine you may be able to rent a garage or carport from someone otherwise most long term parking of what you want is going to have a day rate.

I rent a shophouse for my car. 3000 B/month. Locked , pretty safe.

Fairly easy to find ... Thailand has lots of them .

12 hours ago, BuaBS said:

I rent a shophouse for my car. 3000 B/month. Locked , pretty safe.

Fairly easy to find ... Thailand has lots of them .

Good recommendation you can get some for 2000 - 2500 around our way, as you say so many all over Thailand and empty.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Good recommendation you can get some for 2000 - 2500 around our way, as you say so many all over Thailand and empty.

If the floor has tiles , spread the weight of the car and have 1st class insurance , so when a fire breaks out , you're covered , even if they blame it on you.

7 minutes ago, BuaBS said:

If the floor has tiles , spread the weight of the car and have 1st class insurance , so when a fire breaks out , you're covered , even if they blame it on you.

A fire would be a crime in action I would say and 1st class insurance is something I would insist on because it covers property as does CTPL. 

Our apartments are mainly for people to live in but could take a car/ truck and are designed if fire was involved there would be little to catch fire, an explosion dunno would hope we never find out. 😄 

It can be tough to find one with a ramp you can drive up. We had to reconfigure our shop-house with ramp & steps.

As far as spreading the weight, a woman in pumps likely hits with more force per unit area than car tires...