webfact

Here come the Thai moral sex crusaders: Students forbidden from doing anything naughty anywhere anytime!

32 minutes ago, Artisi said:

well before 13 , many 13 year old's already being screwed by uncles and others - but that's ok, the old adage applies - families that pray screw together stay together.

ONLY IN A FEW CASES DO THEY STAY TOGETHER............after the 'youngsters' talk about it to a friend or teacher or other...... then the 'shit-hits-the-fan' and the 'price is paid'.......

I might re-word your comment: "the family who PREY together"...... Uncles and step-dads 'Preying' on the 'Kids'.......

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BobbyL said:

Keep them dumb and underexposed to the world.

Could you imagine being a university student in Thailand? It must be truly awful. 

My wife couldn't believe what the life of a student was like when she went to study in England a few years ago. Highly interesting topics, seminars where you are allowed to openly question lecturers theories, offer your own opinion on research, producing high quality group projects, studying a variety of professional development courses, not having to wear a uniform and wai every senior Tom, Dick and Harry, going out and having fun. 

It is all the complete opposite of here.  

Thankfully most of the kids pay no attention to these retards.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, 300sd said:

Yeh well what about the adults who do naughty things to the students?

That may be a larger problem, especially when these young people look up to some of these figures, whether in authority or elsewhere. I'm sure this is a well known problem in Isan, that is kept very quiet!

Yes...... This is a far bigger problem...... for sure in Thailand but elsewhere as well.... But Thailand being a place where 'Foreign Criminals' (as in another post) blend in so well...... Is also a 'Haven' for those 'above others' to 'abuse' their seniority...... Teachers and elders taking advantage of their position to 'breed' those who are under their power (their superior authority).......  While they know that so many of the 'law-enforcement' can be bought-off cheaply when they get caught....... TIT.... This Is Thailand.....

However I know it happens elsewhere... Mostly where 'law-enforcement is similar to Thailands (almost non-existant).... 

After 35 years of expecting things to improve here in Thailand......... I GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!   

It keeps getting worse.... Not better.....

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, sawadeeken said:

Yes...... This is a far bigger problem...... for sure in Thailand but elsewhere as well.... But Thailand being a place where 'Foreign Criminals' (as in another post) blend in so well...... Is also a 'Haven' for those 'above others' to 'abuse' their seniority...... Teachers and elders taking advantage of their position to 'breed' those who are under their power (their superior authority).......  While they know that so many of the 'law-enforcement' can be bought-off cheaply when they get caught....... TIT.... This Is Thailand.....

However I know it happens elsewhere... Mostly where 'law-enforcement is similar to Thailands (almost non-existant).... 

After 35 years of expecting things to improve here in Thailand......... I GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!   

It keeps getting worse.... Not better.....

You've just turned around students having sex with each other into farang teachers are the ones doing most of the damage.

Nonsense. Kids are having sex of their own volition.

There isn't a vast conspiracy of Thai and farang teachers violating students. Does it happen?

Yes.

Is it nearly on the scale of student with student sex?

no where near.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rott said:

Bruce nobody on here knows any bar girls, I am surprised that you felt it needed saying.

If you ever looked for bar girls in Chiang Mai you'd understand, they are incredibly forgettable (except the scary katooey ones).

• Like 1

8 hours ago, billd766 said:

There is one unwritten measure which has been upheld for many decades now.

DON'T give Thai students any real, meaningful and useful education at all.

Real, meaningful and useful education is literally forbidden. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Interesting 

its weird - you live here ( well maybe 1% ) and as ever going on and on how crap the place is - how the West has the most fabulous education system ( look at the stats for mental illness / problems / suicide rates amongst students ) 

Have any of you actually taught teenagers? 

I used tell my all girl classes - all men are bastards - I can guarantee at least 5 of you will become pregnant by the end of the year - you can’t say that they would say - always correct . 

And don’t think you can come back with your screaming baby . 

Its the non stop Thai bashing , oh I’m from Europe, USA - I’m so superior .

oops - terrorism , drugs, paedophila , murders, burglary, theft, crime, corporate greed, rape, acid attacks, illegal immigration, forced marriages, cults , vegans ( the worst ) endless self analysis, shrinks , envy, BMWs ( second worst ) , fixing diesel emissions, subsidized wind farms , the whole climate change fiasco ( making a few people billionaires) , lying politicians, a psychologically  suspect American president , sucking up to horrendous Muslim countries, sucking up to Putin, the arms business- anyone for cluster bombs ? 

Anything else - please add to to the list - and get rid  of that I’m holier than thou attitude.

Rant over 

Going to take the little dog for his walk .

please add to the list . 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, duanebigsby said:

You've just turned around students having sex with each other into farang teachers are the ones doing most of the damage.

Nonsense. Kids are having sex of their own volition.

There isn't a vast conspiracy of Thai and farang teachers violating students. Does it happen?

Yes.

Is it nearly on the scale of student with student sex?

no where near.

It wasn't about farang teachers, it was basically about those in authority preying on students. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Artisi said:

Pleased the rant is over, we can all get on with what the post is about. 

OK

No problem - all I’m saying if you have taught teenagers - it’s what happens .

And fighting against the holier than thou types that constantly do down Thailand .

Regards 

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, webfact said:

weapons, alcohol and other misdemeanors such as forbidding prostitution.

Forbidding prostitution is a misdemeanour? That would explain a lot.