webfact

Former activist monk Phra Buddha Issara released on bail

After he is not eligible for free treatment as a "monk" anymore, who is paying for the hospital bill? Unless he got a little bit of cash stashed under his mattress.

93f80248-3d22-45dd-9c34-78b69751b1a2_zps

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/16/2018 at 2:20 PM, Eligius said:

It's almost reaching the point in Thailand now where it is pointless commenting on Thai politics and Thai 'justice' any longer: it is all a glaring farce, a lie, an intelligence-insult - and as corrupt as any devilish mind could ever concoct.

Poor, poor Thailand - a scenically gorgeous land, blessed with rich fruits and vegetables and often friendly, helpful people - blighted to the core by a thoroughly rotten system of politics, hierarchy, and anti-justice.

Poor, poor Thailand.

I couldn't have said it any better....... Cheers!!! for your wording and thoughts........

50 years ago, or so, this is what 'Communist Russia' was.... If you recall....... 

I have loved Thailand and Thais for over 35 years and I am 'HURT' by what I see this 'Communistic regime' doing to this lovely country and it's lovable people......

They have no intent to allow ''Democracy'...... Isn't that communism to the MAX???

• Like 1

11 hours ago, VillageIdiot said:

Google "New Mandala + Phra Buddha Issara"

Excellent article.

Thanks, found it.. good article.