Thaivisa Web Content Team

Chinese Millionaire Spends His Free Time Picking Up Trash From the Streets of His City

Respect for this man but … wouldn't it be more easy and more valuable for hm to hire some workers to do this job all day?

He surely can afford it and, probably, some unemployed peoples would have a job too. Looks like a win-win to me.

Posted (edited)

Nice to see a rich man who still has a sense of esprit de corps within his community. Kudos. 

Edited by connda

3 hours ago, Foexie said:

Respect for this man but … wouldn't it be more easy and more valuable for hm to hire some workers to do this job all day?

He surely can afford it and, probably, some unemployed peoples would have a job too. Looks like a win-win to me.

Good excersize. Plus his goal is apparently to change behavior......

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Foexie said:

He, as a millionaire will be seen and accepted as a good role model, whereas employed street cleaners would encourage the average Chinese to dispose more garbage on the street.

Ah, there is always somebody cleaning up behind me, that's fine...

For the most part the Chinese are pigs and when it comes to littering the Thais are no better.

So much easier to stop the littering than pick/clean it up later. Good on this guy to do what

he can. :thumbsup: