webfact

Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen, in guilty plea, says made payments at candidate's direction

What's the big deal?  anything about Russia?  you feel this will bring down POTUS?  really?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm still not clear why he's morphed it into a "rigged witch hunt"?

By definition, a "witch hunt" is understood to be "rigged".

Is that a he said "would", he said "wouldn't" double-negative? Or his he just trying to "sell the base" on the "whitewalls"?

Can't wait to see the post-rally tweets; he'll go full rocket-man, I think.

trump supporters must be "morning drinking" here.

• Like 1

Just now, mtls2005 said:

I'm still not clear why he's morphed it into a "rigged witch hunt"?

By definition, a "witch hunt" is understood to be "rigged".

Is that a he said "would", he said "wouldn't" double-negative? Or his he just trying to "sell the base" on the "whitewalls"?

Can't wait to see the post-rally tweets; he'll go full rocket-man, I think.

trump supporters must be "morning drinking" here.

I really don't think so. I'm no Trump supporter, and the liberals might be orgasmic this morning, but Trump paid off a few girls?  what's the big deal? and what, what, what about Russia?  wasn't that the main focus?  where's the meat in the burger?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Scott said:

Troll post and replies removed.   I am not sure what ....but, but, but Hillary has to do with this topic.  

But, but, on these forums, the only mention of Hillary's, or the DNC's blatant transgressions are replies to threads like this.  And, those are often removed.

Edited by Curt1591
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

I really don't think so. I'm no Trump supporter, and the liberals might be orgasmic this morning, but Trump paid off a few girls?  what's the big deal? and what, what, what about Russia?  wasn't that the main focus?  where's the meat in the burger?

Because it was illegal to use those funds for the the campaign. As for Russian being the main focus, the main focus of whom? 

• Like 2

Just now, Berkshire said:

There's much more to come.  Not just the conspiracy/collusion, but obstruction, corruption, violation of campaign finance laws, etc.  I wouldn't be surprised if the Trump Organization was built upon tons of laundered Russian money.  Ever heard of the RICO law? 

Laundered Russia money?  maybe, any evidence, data, links those types of things?

Just now, bristolboy said:

Because it was illegal to use those funds for the the campaign. As for Russian being the main focus, the main focus of whom? 

Muller, CNN and the liberals and all these other peripheral charges came out of that. Trump will look 'unclean' (and he is) but we know that. Where the collusion is what most of us are waiting for.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

I'm no Trump supporter”

Says a man who habitually comes out swinging in defence of Trump.

Perhaps you’ now putting some ‘space’ between you and Trump. - That’s a wise move.

The truth will (despite Trump’s best efforts) out!

Not at all I was for Bernie and think Trumps a megalomaniac but I want truth, not petty liberal 'get him at all costs'.  If he's done wrong let's see it in cold, hard facts.  Paying off girls is unsavory but endemic I want to see the BIG stuff like collusion.