Technical Difficulties Read more... ×
BANGKOK 19 December 2018 01:59
rooster59

Thailand sex cult: Foreign tourists claim rape and sexual assault at Koh Phangan yoga retreat

8 hours ago, The manic said:

Interesting...any link? I hate cults.

Belgian Elise Dallemagne was found dead and half-eaten by lizards having apparently hanged herself on the island - an explanation rejected by her family.

The young backpacker had been living at a yoga and tantra retreat, which neighboured the party island of Koh Phangan, in between travelling round Asia, for two years.

She was part of the sect of the Sathya Sai Baba cult movement, and lived with a self-proclaimed "guru", and left Koh Phangan on April 17 to return home.

So much malfeasance on the islands I'm starting to think 'Koh' is an abbreviation for 'Kill or harm'.

• Like 1

And latest news, Narcis(sistic) Tarcau is apparently back on Phangan after waiting out the 3 month statute of limitations of rape in another country, and the agama cult headquarters apparently will again open for business sometime in December if they can find some more lost souls...

I took a few of his classed in 2002 in Rishikesh, this guy was fantastic. You guy should not be so negative.

• Haha 2

On 9/8/2018 at 10:09 AM, sammieuk1 said:

For a rapid response send in Big Joke he is excellent in rape cases with 100% clear up rate inside 24 hours?

He has been transferred over to immigration, where he is creating alot of waves, with new rules, aimed at making things more difficult for both tourists, and ex-pats. A real bundle of joy this guy. 

Don't know what all the fuss is, I've been having tantrum sex all my married life...

First I throw a tantrum, then I get sex!