BANGKOK 17 October 2018 14:34
webfact

Two Koreans suffer head injuries after finding out "she" was a "he" in Pattaya

7 hours ago, webfact said:

They were both drunk and all the combatants were ferried by Sawang Boriboon rescue to Muang Pattaya Hospital. 

Fortunately not drunk enough and realised in the nick of time, and I reckon they will be laughing about what transpired after the swelling goes down for years to come, that or they will be traumatised enough to inspect every female from here on in before allowing them to accompany them back to their place in the future.

• Haha 1

You cant make this s^*t up. LB hurts foot kicking two Koreans in the head.

The lady boy seems to wanted to be the pig on the spit, she did advise the Korea man your only gay if you push backwards, but fight instead. 

the only positive, was that a choking hazard in the workplace was identified before someone need mouth to mouth......

3 hours ago, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:

That looks like a ladyboy from half a mile away to anybody of minimal brain capacity - 

Give the Gangnam lads a break; they'd only been on the street a couple hours and most of that in the lager lounge.

3 hours ago, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, InfinityandBeyond said:

Maybe ship them all off to a "penal" colony and make a reality TV show: Survivor - Ladyboy Island? 

More like a penis colony, I would say.

So Somying transform into a Somchai once his clothes were off. Quite dangerous actually, have all the sensitivity and bitchiness of women combined with the strength of a man.

I have always been able to distinguish a ladyboy from the real deal a mile off. But I suppose if drunk, anything in a skirt may look attractive.

• Like 1

1 thai ladyboy whups 2 male Koreans! Well done her!!  Respect!

I thought on tv thais only fight when odds are 10 to one, one ladyboy has just blown that out of the water.

Makes you proud to live here.?