BANGKOK 16 October 2018 17:47
Thaivisa Web Content Team

Cat finds bag of 'cocaine and heroin' and brings it home

A cat has apparently found and brought home a bag of what are suspected to be class A drugs.

The moggie's owner, from St Pauls in Bristol, found the pet "curled up" next to the bag on Monday morning, meaning it acquired the drugs while out roaming on Sunday night, probably leaving a dealer out of pocket.

A picture published by Avon and Somerset Police shows dozens of wraps of white and lilac-coloured powder inside a carrier bag.

The feline had apparently slept alongside the illegal substances in its bed.

The wraps appear to be crack cocaine and heroin with a street value of hundreds of pounds, reports Bristol Live.

A police spokesman said the contents of the bag have yet to be analysed, but it is suspected to be class A drugs.

Avon and Somerset Police tweeted the picture with the caption: "Forget police dogs, we should start training up cats. Apparently the owner found this in the cat's bed, with the feline curled up next to it!"

Ashley Police also tweeted the picture, saying: "Look what the cat dragged in. Great result in St Paul's when a resident's cat brought this in during the night!

Full article

• Like 1

Yes, likely story!  Bubbled by your own cat; ****in unbelievable!

Who is the owner? I want to buy that cat.....

Edited by sead

dealers tend to leave there stuff in abandoned places or places people wont go, especially if there a young lad. my mates used to do it all the time. im in no way apart of there chrime lifestyle. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ravip said:

Now that's a smart pussy!

Feline connective tissue.

Different. 

I had a cat that jumped up on the counter and pissed directly on a gram of excellent cocaine while staring into my eyes. That can never pissed anywhere but its kitty-litter box at any other time, so it sure seemed deliberate. It was actually my girlfriend's cat, so maybe something to do with jealousy? ?

Edited by Ulysses G.

On 9/18/2018 at 4:11 PM, tifino said:

Quite some fast thinking, for an alibi to try to explain it away.. the drugs

easily done when the find is 100% purr

Cat is a dealer if gives a loud meow a snitch if its hiss but home free with a mewing