BANGKOK 20 October 2018 04:33
Thaivisa Web Content Team

7-Eleven customer dramatically throws iced coffee on counter after learning price

New York police are reportedly searching for a woman who dramatically threw iced coffee across the counter of a 7-Eleven after a reported squabble over the price of the drink.

On Aug. 30, the unnamed woman became irate after she learned the price for the three iced coffees she intended to purchase at the 7-Eleven in Mastic, Long Island, WNBC reported.

In video footage obtained by Fox News, the customer chatted on the phone as she tried to buy the drinks at the register before the transaction quickly turned sour. Getting in an argument with the 7-Eleven staffer working the cashier, the customer dumped the drink after learning how much it all cost, according to police.

Storming out of the convenience store, the disgruntled woman proceeded to escape in a GMC Yukon with New Jersey plates, the outlet reported.

The dramatic incident caused damage to $200 worth of cigarettes, investigators said.

Full article

.......and laughing as she went. Shouldn’t be hard to track her down especially as one guy followed her outside. Surely he took the plate number.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

No question this is a New Jersey madonna. Hope she is tracked down and charged with assault resulting in property damage. While they are at it,

could relocate cell phone to anal canal.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Rhys said:

... don't you see fool,  I am BLK and Female... and play tennis

Another Knight cartoon would be appropriate.

At the risk of being called a racist. The woman's actions / behavior in the video does not surprise me.

• Like 1