Jump to content
BANGKOK 19 October 2018 13:31
soistalker

Stationary stores in Pattaya?

Recommended Posts

I am trying find a stationary store in Pattaya which sells cute notebooks and stationary. Any ideas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Upstairs at "Friendship"

or  on central road (Sukhumvit end same side as Harbor mall)

there is a very old stationary store called  something like "Silipabarn"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I find that most stores don't move.

 

stationary
ˈsteɪʃ(ə)n(ə)ri/
adjective
  1. not moving or not intended to be moved.
    "a car collided with a stationary vehicle"
    synonyms: motionless, parked, halted, stopped, immobilized, immobile, unmoving, still, static, stock-still, at a standstill, at rest, not moving;
     
stationery
ˈsteɪʃ(ə)n(ə)ri/
noun
  1. writing and other office materials.
    "a range of stationery"

 

I was always taught that it's "e is for envelope, therefore envelope is stationery".

 

Sorry, fetching my coat.

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, soistalker said:

Pattaya which sells cute notebooks and stationary. Any ideas?

there is an Office mate just outside Baan & Beyond (formally Homeworks) next to Big C south Pattaya

 

https://www.google.com/maps/place/OfficeMate/@12.914345,100.8922205,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x310295d915d32633:0x8df1551efc60db71!8m2!3d12.914345!4d100.8944092

 

seriously though, pretty much every bigC / Lotus sells cute notebooks and stationary...Mr DIY in Tukcom has a good cheap selection also

 

now trying to buy just a plane notebook that does not have a cute Hello Kitty/Stitch/Dorriaman style design on it in Thailand, that is a bit harder to find 5555

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jay1980 said:

there is an Office mate just outside Baan & Beyond (formally Homeworks) next to Big C south Pattaya

 

https://www.google.com/maps/place/OfficeMate/@12.914345,100.8922205,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x310295d915d32633:0x8df1551efc60db71!8m2!3d12.914345!4d100.8944092

 

seriously though, pretty much every bigC / Lotus sells cute notebooks and stationary...Mr DIY in Tukcom has a good cheap selection also

 

now trying to buy just a plane notebook that does not have a cute Hello Kitty/Stitch/Dorriaman style design on it in Thailand, that is a bit harder to find 5555

 

It's the closest thing I can think of to being a stationary store in Pattaya.

 

And by now maybe the anticipated Tops market is open next door to Office Mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, newnative said:

You might try B2S at Central dept.store 4th floor, Central Festival.

+1 for B2S.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, jay1980 said:

now trying to buy just a plane notebook

You mean to use while flying? lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Crossy said:

I was always tought

And I was taught that there was a A in taught. lol.  Although I thought that English is a tough language for foreigners to learn through school

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, wgdanson said:

And I was taught that there was a A in taught. lol.  Although I thought that English is a tough language for foreigners to learn through school

Touché.

 

Fixed the "deliberate error" ?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Foodland, Jomtiem has a fairly good selection of notebooks.

 

They're very reasonably priced as well.  I bought  several for 85 baht each.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Crossy said:

I find that most stores don't move.

 

stationary
ˈsteɪʃ(ə)n(ə)ri/
adjective
 
  1. not moving or not intended to be moved.
    "a car collided with a stationary vehicle"
    synonyms: motionless, parked, halted, stopped, immobilized, immobile, unmoving, still, static, stock-still, at a standstill, at rest, not moving;
       
     
stationery
ˈsteɪʃ(ə)n(ə)ri/
noun
 
  1. writing and other office materials.
    "a range of stationery"

 

I was always taught that it's "e is for envelope, therefore envelope is stationery".

 

Sorry, fetching my coat.

 

Yeah. I took spelling in school, but I was absent that day.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Friendship sells stationery but not of the Moleskin type if that is what the OP is looking for. Maybe Asia Books in Central Festival (3rd Floor) has something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Sponsors
×