Jump to content
BANGKOK 14 November 2018 00:50
Karlo

Overseas pensioners cheated by the British government

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

For all UK expats there is a petition at change.org as over 520,000 expat Britons are being cheated out of their pensions by the British government. So if you are retired or near g retirement age you will most possibly be interested in signing this petition.

 

 

Edited by Karlo
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Karlo said:

520,000 expat Britons are being cheated out of their pensions by the British government.

In what way.?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Karlo said:

For all UK expats there is a petition at change.org as over 520,000 expat Britons are being cheated out of their pensions by the British government. So if you are retired or near g retirement age you will most possibly be interested in signing this petition.

Which petition?  There is no access to any petition on that link, unless it's in the part that is not in English, can you clarify?   I'd be happy to sign it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Link reposted.....

  • Confused 3

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Karlo said:

Link reposted.....

Re-posted where? 

Where's the petition?

Edited by Just Weird

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

Re-posted where? 

Where's the petition?

If you go back to the first post and try the link again you will see the petition on the right hand side of the page - works for me anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

By refusing to pay them the annual increases that other pensioners who have made the same contributions receive, it's explained in the link. 

I knew my pension would be frozen when I retired here.

There was a thread about this before some years back, even being out of EU no UK government will do anything about it. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, blackhorse said:

That's sucks. Thankfully oz is indexed. Just got a $4 a week increase... Still thinking about which bottle of beer I will buy with it.

 

 

Lucky! I have around 60% of a NZ pension and about 70% of a UK pension, neither of which are index linked...…..

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Covered in this pinned thread:

 

Edited by evadgib

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

If you go back to the first post and try the link again you will see the petition on the right hand side of the page - works for me anyway.

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Sponsors
×