Technical Difficulties Read more... ×
BANGKOK 16 November 2018 07:54
webfact

Another dead tourist found floating at Koh Tao: Police fly body out for autopsy in Bangkok

1 minute ago, Pedrogaz said:

I think you will find they have lost the CCTV tapes. They caused too many problems with Hannah and so someone removed them.

Yes, my comment was tongue-in-cheek.

• Like 2

Many years ago a Thai said to me the easiest way to kill someone is drag them into the sea and stand on them until they stop breathing  I thought he was messing about but maybe there is some truth in what he said 🙏🏻RIP🙏🏻

• Like 2

3 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Cause of death "Wheezing", RIP

regards Worgeordie

Yes probably accidental drowning and not suicide or foul-play.  I used to be a good swimmer but a few years ago I almost drowned when swimming from a boat to the shore which despite my chronic bronchitis looked doable. But there were some unexpected strong currents... RIP

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Moldovia, I always thought that was a made up place that they used in the Princess Diaries and they have an embassy too, remarkable, I bet they verify peoples income, it's about time they remodelled Koh Tao into the shape of a skull and surrounded it with an impenetrable mist. If big joke consults his tidal maps, soothsayers and bar owners club of Koh Tao I am sure he will be able to solve this riddle with the speed of a thousand gazelles. In the meantime whilst we await the crime fighting skills of the caped crusader to right all the wrongs in the world I will just carry on blissfully ignoring where it is located and hope that I never get ship wrecked there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Of course they had to be foreign pharmaceutical drugs as everyone knows to buy the more expensive ones from your own country before coming to Thailand where they are cheaper.  

• Thanks 1

Koh Tao Tourist’s Drowning Ruled As Accident

By Teeranai Charuvastra, Staff Reporter

a10-696x498.jpg

Police walk along a beach on Koh Tao, Sept. 1, 2018.

KOH TAO — Police on Thursday said there was no foul play in the death of a foreign tourist whose body was found in the sea off Koh Tao earlier this week.

The 33-year-old Moldavian national was found dead Tuesday close to Sairee Beach, provincial police commander Apichart Boonsriroj said by phone.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2018/10/11/koh-tao-tourists-drowning-ruled-as-accident/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2018-10-11
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, geoffbezoz said:

Its a place I always wanted to go but not now.  My Thai wife told me never go there and when I asked why she say "because of who own it". Whoever does own it, or who lives there now, surely must be as worried as anybody I would think.

I believe the island is crown land and the big shots on the island lease the land.  At one time it was penal colony.

• Like 1