Technical Difficulties Read more... ×
BANGKOK 16 November 2018 00:29
Jingthing

PUBLIC POLL FOR THE GAYS -- How many gay guys have had experiences with ladyboys?

How many gay guys have had experiences with ladyboys?   

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey there, it's a poll for gay guys to mirror the other poll for straight guys.

Is attraction to ladyboys a straight thing, a gay thing, or both?

Here is your chance to make your gay male voices heard.

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

WARNING! Voting here is NOT ANONYMOUS to help deter the straight people acting like they're gay to skew the poll. FOR GAYS ONLY!

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Edited by Jingthing
  • Haha 2

Just now, NCC1701A said:

oh for god's sake, we had this conversation already. 

New poll concept. For the gays only. 

• Haha 2

Need another option :

*I am not gay , but often go with ladyboys if Ive only got 500 Baht in my pocket*

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

Is this what ThaiVisa has come too ?

regards Worgeordie

I don't speak for ThaiVisa. 

When does a pre op , no breast implants , dress wearing , long hair and make-up wearing ladyboy become a male ?

When does a pre op , no breast implants , dress wearing , long hair and make-up wearing ladyboy become a male ?

No idea, but let's have a public poll about it.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

As I tell some of the Thai women I know, keep looking in that mirror and you will become layboy

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

So far 100 percent of the gays aren't going for the ladyboys. Who knew? I knew. 

in your poll you forgot the option "I'm straight, but other people say I'm gay because I had something with a ladyboy"

seriously, the problem today is social media. everybody can publish his ignorance - as opposed to an opinion, because ignorance is not an opinion, ignorance is simply wrong.

people now think they can simply change the meaning of words and concepts because there are more morons in the world than there are persons who actually care about getting things right.

examples:

- "alcoholism is not a disease", this stems simply from the wrong understanding of what defines a disease (and to be fair, the opposite statement also gets exploited all the same because people don't know what the meaning of "disease" actually is).

- "democracy", people believe a poll resulting in a majority result is automatically democratic and should be respected

- "paedophile", people will insist on extending this illness to anyone that feels attracted to persons that are legally underage, while the definition actually says "a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children."

Of course the social media simpletons also have an "opinion" (ahem) about what is gay and what not. they certainly don't need sexual behavior scientists to tell what is right about that, lol.

and see my point about democracy - no, the simple fact that more peole are wrong than right doesn't make a wrong belief right !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Any man that seeks "experiences" with ladyboys is not straight ... so no need for the "gay" prefix.

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

Need another option :

*I am not gay , but often go with ladyboys if Ive only got 500 Baht in my pocket*

That would be me..and no 150 bt changs with the old ladies 🙂

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

Any man that seeks "experiences" with ladyboys is not straight ... so no need for the "gay" prefix.

Incorrect. Attraction to ladyboys is primarily a straight thing because they present themselves as females. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1