BANGKOK 13 November 2018 12:31
rooster59

One step closer to legalisation

1 hour ago, rooster59 said:

US$400 million (Bt13 billion) per year,

It's worth considering?  The losers would be the drug barons who control the police and other establishments so it will never happen.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rooster59 said:

“Even though there is small chance of Thailand legalising recreational cannabis at the moment, I believe it will eventually do so because the global trend is moving in that direction,” she said. 

Once the Thai officials figure out how to save face in regards to cannabis, it will become legal. I'm thinking sooner than later as there is just to much money at stake.

Some Thais tend to follow the latest trend and most tend to go away fairly quickly, which can be a good thing. Remember the milk bar one? Regardless, in the last year or so, I have seen more and more Thais wearing t-shirts with a pot design so maybe another trend is starting...

potb.JPG

Edited by missoura
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, missoura said:

Once the Thai officials figure out how to save face in regards to cannabis, it will become legal. I'm thinking sooner than later as there is just to much money at stake.

Some Thais tend to follow the latest trend and most tend to go away fairly quickly, which can be a good thing. Remember the milk bar one? Regardless, in the last year or so, I have seen more and more Thais wearing t-shirts with a pot design so maybe another trend is starting...

potb.JPG

She just thinks it is a pretty leaf, that smells good.

• Confused 1