BANGKOK 14 November 2018 00:47
realenglish1

Who has GOOD internet for IPTV Streaming in BKK

I currently us 3bb for streaming IPTV from the UK but it is not great I get a lot of buffering 

I would like to get some feedback on anyone streaming IPTV and what internet service provider without

buffering problems. Tell me the package you are using and the provider. Any help is greatly appreciated

Me, northern BKK, TOT Fibre, 200/80 package.

Are you using a VPN? That could be your bottleneck.

I'm streaming BBC iPlayer via Ivacy VPN, (almost) no buffering issues.

EDIT TestMY.net is giving my 8Mbps to the London server via the VPN, more than enough for the BBC.

I am in Bangkok (Nonthaburi) & using TOT fibre 50/25 and via Kodi/SPMC with virtually nil buffering problems,no VPN being used.

I'm on AIS Fibre 200/50 here in western Bangkok....here's what I just got at 6:45pm Thai tine on testmy.net and speedtest.net tests to London servers.  Your results will vary.

TSyz_X5iD.png

7780145979.png

Perhaps it the IPTV provider. I get no buffering on live streams or catchup using cheapest 30mbps Docsis or unlimited 10mbps 4G networks. No need to go for higher speed internet I find.

2 hours ago, WorriedNoodle said:

Perhaps it the IPTV provider. I get no buffering on live streams or catchup using cheapest 30mbps Docsis or unlimited 10mbps 4G networks. No need to go for higher speed internet I find.

Which  Internet provider are you using

3 hours ago, realenglish1 said:

Which  Internet provider are you using

I am using True Docsis and either DTAC or True 4G both in Bangkok and upcountry for the 4G.

19 hours ago, WorriedNoodle said:

Could be the IPTV provider or perhaps the IPTV Box you are using.

3BB are notorious for throttling streams from international servers.

IAS do not do this and are by far the best option to watch international streams with no buffering.

2 hours ago, Jeffrey346 said:

Could be the IPTV provider or perhaps the IPTV Box you are using.

not correct.

the man uses 3BB and they are notorious for throttling bandwidth of signal from international servers

16 minutes ago, nickmondo said:

not correct.

the man uses 3BB and they are notorious for throttling bandwidth of signal from international servers

3BB doesn't throttle. TOT and CAT are the ones that throttle.

OP also doesn't say what kind of package he is on, can as well be the 18/1.8 ADSL package.

Many factors that can cause buffering, including bad wiring - using WIFI instead of wired connection - not rebooting your router frequently and many more, and last but not least using a poor IPTV service

Edited by janclaes47
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, nickmondo said:

not correct.

Not true.. The Gov limits the international bandwidth. I have 3BB and 3 different TV boxes. I get buffering on 2 daily but rarely get buffering on my Nvidia Shield.

The box plays a big part.

I have 3BB 100/30 Fiber and stream Netflix US, VUDU, US, UK and AUS TV,  using my laptop to view on my TV.  Even with the previous 30/10 VDSL, I have never had issues with buffering using a Proxy.  As for the poster claiming 3BB throttles bandwidth, I believe that is false. Besides daily video streaming, I also game online 6 or more hours most nights connecting to Servers in the US and EU through Sony's PS Network. There are never any lag or connection issues.

• Like 1

@@ Pib your result sounds very interesting. It seems AIS is giving the full speed overseas.

I am living in Sattahip using TOT. The 95 Mbps is w/o VPN the other one is my own french OpenVPN server.

tot.JPG.2aa70aa7e48a84901274403db603a2b7.JPG

vpn.JPG.2197063db9924aeaf122e99c453d64ba.JPG

Guys,

I bought this at $15 a month and it's their gold package but I still get buffering and freezing. Can anybody advise what is wrong? Advice from IPTV company is to  clear cache but that doesn't help. Netflix and Iflix play as normal, so no issue there.

https://www.iptvsubscription.net/

I operate through an Android box which is new. I use the 3B fibre optic and my speeds are:-

Screenshot_2018-11-09 3BB Speedtest.png

Edited by Scouse123