BANGKOK 14 November 2018 13:29
webfact

British chav filmed telling Udon Thani bar owner to “<deleted> off”

On 11/9/2018 at 9:27 PM, mauGR1 said:

I never defended him, i am just shocked by the irrational hate, and it was you who started with unrealistic scenarios...comparing him to mass murderers etc

he just drunk!

• Haha 1

i know a guy like that before he was drunk all the time got a lot problem whit police was on overstay and never have any problem for at less 5 year,finally the tourist police pick him up deported him now is back in laos and still do the same thing,he can not come back in thailand for 10 years! that is stupid life!!!

On 11/9/2018 at 5:11 PM, sambum said:

"This is totaly normal working class British behavior."

An expert on it are you? (By the way I doubt if you are qualified to diagnose "normal working class British behaviour" - it is 'totally - not "totaly", and you need to be educated to a certain standard to perform such a diagnosis.

My diagnosis of "normal working class behaviour" is far removed from yours I'm afraid, but I do agree that some of them are "chavs" but the same can be said of some University yobs!

Totaly corrrect.

17 hours ago, sambum said:

Despite him making a habit of his "not very nice behaviour", you still feel sorry for him! :-

jb1.jpg

"The Cambodians couldn't handle all that "quality", so they had to arrest and deport him." you still feel sorry for him?

Oh. I get it, he needs help!

Compassion is a virtue not common for many on this thread. Try going to a local temple and asking a monk about how you  develop "kwam metta".

Edited by Rugon