Technical Difficulties Read more... ×
BANGKOK 13 December 2018 00:40
tstcman

FYI - U.S. Consulate Chiang Mai town hall meeting November 20th Chiang Mai University

Instead of a hotel with easy parking and easy to find, let's have the meeting at a place that will be difficult to find...and difficult parking...and limited seating. Way to discourage participation. Your consular services hard at work for you. <removed> 

Edited by ubonjoe
political comment removed
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, The Theory said:

They just want to let you know that it is over. Don’t expect to hear more than this or any change. 

If you notice the itinerary, it is only a 1 hour workshop 14.30-15.30. I doubt there will be time for many questions.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, sqwakvfr said:

200 Seats?  Big Crowd?  Angry Crowd?  

"Truth is on the March and nothing will stop it.'       Emile Zola

Step by step, a little bit at a time- we will eventually know how it all went down. Let's hope the right questions are asked and a definite answer demanded.

• Like 1

On 11/10/2018 at 2:13 PM, Rama said:

Instead of a hotel with easy parking and easy to find, let's have the meeting at a place that will be difficult to find...and difficult parking...and limited seating. Way to discourage participation. Your consular services hard at work for you. <removed> 

Nimmanheamin Road is easy to the and the area where the meeting going to be held has plenty of parking. 

• Like 2

On 11/9/2018 at 11:05 PM, Benmart said:

Your source please.

Your answer is politics the two-step! but I give them credit for having a meeting?

At least the  U.S. Embassy is trying to do something, still waiting to hear back from the Australian Embassy to whom I sent a email on 14/11/2018. Whoops silly me it's the weekend must be getting old, <deleted> beaurecrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1