Jump to content
BANGKOK 15 November 2018 00:14
Sign in to follow this  

Re-entry permit queation

Recommended Posts

I’m planning to cross the border to Laos using the Chong Mek crossing going to Pakse.  Does anyone know if I can get a re-entry permit at that crossing?  If not where is the nearest place to apply for one.  Thanks in advance. 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

As far as I know they do not have a re-entry permit desk at th Chong Mek crossing.

There are two immigration offices here in Ubon Ratchaithani. 

There is one in the city at Rajabhat University. Map: https://goo.gl/maps/eWcUF8ZhEpq

There is also one in Sirindhorn on Hwy 217 on the way to Chong Mek. Map: https://goo.gl/maps/wedRvRaneQz


  • Thanks 1

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.