Technical Difficulties Read more... ×
BANGKOK 13 December 2018 00:51
pjthefey

Scary Experience in Samut Prakan - Ladyboys followed me to my room and demanded I give them money.

11 minutes ago, ukrules said:

Is it on CCTV ?

I assume so.    No idea if they are actually recording or just monitoring.   I don't think they have audio.  There are, however cameras or what look like Cameras in the halls and elevators.    

Perhaps one of em noticed the camera and that's why they just snatched the money, said "OK" and left?   One of them abruptly said "Just go" after about 5 minutes when I thought this might drag on on for 20.

The security here is so useless... They sleep at the desk, and sit beside the door that needs a keycard with it either standing wide open,  or  just watch as people stand beside it and catch it before it closes when a resident enters. 

IN this case I went through the door, thought it was over, then at the last minute I was joined in the elevator by these 'guests.' 

Edited by pjthefey

Could it have been a mix up?

some other dude in your condo having ordered the two LB's. Then they think you were him. That certainly explains their behavior. Have you talked to the Vietnam lease girl since? She may have arrived later and was waiting for you... 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Gulfsailor said:

Could it have been a mix up?

some other dude in your condo having ordered the two LB's. Then they think you were him. That certainly explains their behavior. Have you talked to the Vietnam lease girl since? She may have arrived later and was waiting for you... 

I blocked her and deleted her from my contact list as soon as they were gone.  

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ChakaKhan said:

Happened to me in Cm years ago...was a newbie and got a freelancer---she decided to revisit me and bring a LB with her....they refused to leave my room...I got a thai buddy to evict them..always good to have a wing.

No more of that for me....was a bit scary also....thats what the boom boom rooms are for....

Hopefully they don't get any ideas about returning.  I don't want any part of that. 

Mistake on your part.

This scam is huge in Philippines with complicity of hotels. It's done with minors or wo/men posing as minors. Can even force entry into your room, sit on the bed, call corrupt cop. Extortion begins. One of dozens of scams.

Philippines is a nasty, desperate place. Only for rubes, paedos and the unloved.

Edited by ozmeldo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1