BANGKOK 10 December 2018 09:41
webfact

Singaporean's Porsche hits police in Krabi

I recall a dashcam vid of a Singapore accident a few years ago and went on youtube to find it.  "Luck-ee!" says the driver of the dashcam car, truly a "it could have been me" moment for him.

I was surprised what searching yt with singapore car crash brought up, including compilation vids!  Maybe it's a thing with the hiso.

Another fella in a sports car,  with a complex on his teenie wiener, who needs to compensate with need for speed !!!

Edited by observer90210
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

Another fella in a sports car,  with a complex on his teenie wiener, who needs to compensate with need for speed !!!

Are you aware of the size of his penis ?

Is he a friend of yours or are you just guessing ?

10 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Are you aware of the size of his penis ?

Is he a friend of yours or are you just guessing ?

do you drive a sports car ? 😂 Relax dear fellow...don't take all of this to seriously. Good Night.

On 11/30/2018 at 1:44 AM, from the home of CC said:

I can understand the consternation concerning 'hidden checkpoints' but I also understand why the Thais don't 'advertise' where they're set up. Considering that there are literally tons of hard drugs being ferried on these roads and the propensity for Thai drivers to 'run' when facing arrest, to give advanced notice of them defeats their purpose. I do know that the biggest mafia in the country (the police) do abuse the system for self enrichment but the fact remains the check points are a necessary evil. The drug trafficking will never cease (unless the profit is removed) so there is little the authorities can do except to use band aid solutions like these check points. When driving on any road you're expected to have care and control of your vehicle, coming across a 'sudden' check point isn't any different than encountering an unexpected obstacle in the road. It's on you to drive at a speed that allows you to react to the unexpected.  

If a person had to drive at a speed that allowed them to react to every possible scenario, we'd all be creeping along at 10 mph.

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 4:41 AM, bluesofa said:

That must be blatant racism. If the car was a Ferrari and the driver Thai, then no charges would have been made.

Why?  If you're referring to Voryuth, the Red Bull director, he had many charges against him and still has some.

561000012395602.jpg.e9c88a104945540b434ee62107fade48.jpg.58ce1a75f2382cc3107e20b0fa8d2e02.jpgOK boys, how much can we make out of this? Matron! Fetch the brown envelopes!!

• Haha 1