BANGKOK 10 December 2018 16:31
Bonobojt

My Thai Friend is looking for Love, any advice I can give her ?

Hey Ladies, I am a male but I have a female friend who is Thai, living and working in Bangkok. She is looking for Love, and wants marriage and a baby, she’s in her late twenties now. She’s struggling to find a nice guy, she’s tried online dating but said the guys just want to have Sex with her. 

Is there any way for her to meet a nice guy without online dating in Bangkok ? Any way to find love in Thailand? Any advice I could give her ? 

If she's trying for love with a Farang, she needs to work on her English.  That will make a huge difference and increase her chances exponentially.

• Like 1

I have nothing against mixed nationalities couples, but why would one in "late twenties" search explicitly for a "foreign" different race partner in her own country?

What is she expecting?
I mean, when it happens it happens. But it is a difference if one actively search for it or if just happens.

Same applies to foreigner that come to Thailand to find a future partner.
They usually also have expectations or illusions about "the Thai woman" in general or they are 53y. and looking for a new wife that is max. 26y, old.

19 minutes ago, uwe_rayong said:

I have nothing against mixed nationalities couples, but why would one in "late twenties" search explicitly for a "foreign" different race partner in her own country?

What is she expecting?
I mean, when it happens it happens. But it is a difference if one actively search for it or if just happens.

Same applies to foreigner that come to Thailand to find a future partner.
They usually also have expectations or illusions about "the Thai woman" in general or they are 53y. and looking for a new wife that is max. 26y, old.

I do not see anything in the ops original post where it states the young lady is explicitly looking for a westerner.

8 hours ago, uwe_rayong said:

It is possible she prefers western males as generally they treat their wifes/girlfriends better than the average thai male....that is what my thai GF of 6 years tells me anyhow.....:thumbsup: