BANGKOK 12 December 2018 14:16
Rimmer

Pattaya neglecting newly rebuilt beach

I  emailed Dusit-about that and suggested they build a walkway out of heavy timber. They replied that that the city made walkway on city property. Actually I've about given up on that North end and it's not because of the beach. 

Edited by morrobay

14 hours ago, morrobay said:

I  emailed Dusit-about that and suggested they build a walkway out of heavy timber. They replied that that the city made walkway on city property. Actually I've about given up on that North end and it's not because of the beach. 

The early morning noise of all the speedboats there made sleeping late impossible at the Dusit. They were towing hang gliders for the Chinese. It is rather a shame actually, that corner could be very pleasant if the sewage was eliminated and the rainwater running down from Nua handled properly. 

Don't touch it.

It actually looks pretty nice. A cascading creek into the ocean with plenty of river rocks and vegetation might just be what tourists are looking to see.

Just clean up the garbage and you got a nice natural creek

To further enhance the beauty of this natural wonder, they need to add some shrubs and trees on the banks though! :giggle:

image.png.aa38141507ed8dea43b9424f0dfd95c6.png

Edited by pattayadude
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's kinda sad but all their efforts just aren't going to hold up.