BANGKOK 16 January 2019 08:27
HuskerDo

Pros/Cons of CM

6 minutes ago, rumak said:

i've noticed that with almost EVERYONE on this forum.  Could possibly be a farang trait ?  ( But, I will agree

that mr smB  has even a higher than average need to win.  strong teeth that dog

Quite strong in terms of being condescending and belittling. The strength of his arguments is a different story.

Con - boring as hell to live in, only good for a one time holiday

Con - pollution as bad or worse than BKK

On 1/5/2019 at 8:52 AM, hyku1147 said:

If you want to find a girlfriend anywhere in Thailand, never tell them that you have big money; however, always tell them that you can give them money for family and daily expenses. Then you become "jai dee" without being seen as a potential target.

Only a total idiot would do what you have mentioned above. Who the hell tells a gf that you can give them money for family and daily expenses? lol

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Quite strong in terms of being condescending and belittling. The strength of his arguments is a different story.

i had an "argument" with him once .   My strength was being able to resist doing it more than once

• Haha 1

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 4:17 PM, HAKAPALITA said:

Anyone remember Duffle Coats and the types that wore them.Reminds me of posters here.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Hmmmmm. I recently found my duffel coat with it's many badges from around the world. I think I'll have to start wearing it again, just for you.

41 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Hmmmmm. I recently found my duffel coat with it's many badges from around the world. I think I'll have to start wearing it again, just for you.

Those Duffers scared me, Beards, Lefty Types, Baning the Bomb, the hatred of anyone rich, a smell like a wet Dog and that was just the Women.:burp:.

• Haha 1