BANGKOK 16 January 2019 08:22

Prayut prayers spare Thailand from Pabuk. This news item bought out the Thai bashers. The US President, the UK Prime Minister and their Queen have on many occasions have said they are praying for something or other. They are praying to their God hoping he,or she, will answer their prayers. The Thai Prime Minister does the same and is called  fool. It's no wonder us expats are arnt wanted here. 

52 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Daft post (politely phrased) - I cannot remember a time our dear old queen (royalist or not) went on the telly to say it was down to her that the UK had avoided the worst of anything because she had prayed to God! 

Before you critise, understand what it is your talking about. Where did I say that the Queen said her prayers were answered ? I'm Cleverman, I can always back up what I write. 

1 hour ago, cleverman said:

Before you critise, understand what it is your talking about. Where did I say that the Queen said her prayers were answered ? I'm Cleverman, I can always back up what I write. 

Prayut declaring that his prayers spared Thailand from the wrath of Pabuk suggest that he has a direct line to the divine, and in fact a little god-like himself.

20 hours ago, giddyup said:

Prayut declaring that his prayers spared Thailand from the wrath of Pabuk suggest that he has a direct line to the divine, and in fact a little god-like himself.

Maby he shares the direct line that Catholics believe the pope has!