Planned Temporary Forum Outage Friday 18th January from 21:00 Read more... ×
BANGKOK 18 January 2019 17:03
webfact

Police baffled as ladyboy dead on the back seat of crashed car without pants and with a police helmet

I don't see a conspiracy with the caps just some props for personal services. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Lots of intriguing possibilities here

but none of them will bring the ""type 2 women"" back... RIP

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

the world has gone mad.

its  always been mad

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kannot said:

its  always been mad

True, but we wouldn't have been told about it 50 years ago, with or without the gruesome details.

I doubt they are baffled .

Edited by mok199
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, webfact said:

One police hat. 

One army cap. 

it should be easy to find who did it, usually police hat and army cap have ID numbers

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

it should be easy to find who did it, usually police hat and army cap have ID numbers

Anyone can go to the 'Supply shops' and purchase any item of Police or Military Uniform they like. 

I purchased a flight suit with badges etc matching a Thai Airforce Pilot for a Fancy Dress party....

It would have been easy enough for the deceased to purchase the hats as a 'party prop'... and may have nothing at all to do the cause or witnesses to the cause of death. 

Naked in the back seat....  Perhaps a little bit of rolling baddabumbaddabing... then skid, accident... the 'other party' gets out the car, the ladyboy failed to make it in time (was the car fully submerged? - did the LB drown?)..... Or they had a mid-coital fight, skid, accident and the LB was murdered..... the 'other party' does a runner... 

There case solved... and I haven't even watched an episode of CSI, Cops or any other detective shows so far this year.... 

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Anyone can go to the 'Supply shops' and purchase any item of Police or Military Uniform they like. 

I purchased a flight suit with badges etc matching a Thai Airforce Pilot for a Fancy Dress party....

It would have been easy enough for the deceased to purchase the hats as a 'party prop'... and may have nothing at all to do the cause or witnesses to the cause of death. 

Naked in the back seat....  Perhaps a little bit of rolling baddabumbaddabing... then skid, accident... the 'other party' gets out the car, the ladyboy failed to make it in time (was the car fully submerged? - did the LB drown?)..... Or they had a mid-coital fight, skid, accident and the LB was murdered..... the 'other party' does a runner... 

There case solved... and I haven't even watched an episode of CSI, Cops or any other detective shows so far this year.... 

Read the OP, he was wearing a t shirt and black underwear, give him some dignity!

Found dead clutching his helmet 

Edited by ChipButty
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, PatOngo said:

Read the OP, he was wearing a t shirt and black underwear, give him some dignity!

Well in that case... She/he was simply in the back seat getting changed into her/his Police or Military party outfit when the driver had an accident after which the person driving the car fled the scene... 

Still no CSI...

Or it could be... erm... nah, I'm baffled too !

5 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Well in that case... She/he was simply in the back seat getting changed into her/his Police or Military party outfit when the driver had an accident after which the person driving the car fled the scene... 

Still no CSI...

Or it could be... erm... nah, I'm baffled too !

I just hope his bra matched his panties!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NCC1701A said:

I am a Type One man. Have penis, like boom boom with Type One woman.

Maybe the grading starts at Type 0. That would make u a tom with a bolt on who likes labyboys with the chop done.  Not pretty.

• Confused 3

Do said hats have their ID numbers or other identifying marks on them? Me thinks we will never know.

" CPR proved futile as the victim was already dead. " This guy is ready for Sherlock Holmes School!