Planned Temporary Forum Outage Friday 18th January from 21:00 Read more... ×
BANGKOK 17 January 2019 09:20
rooster59

Got Crypto? Bitcoin Buys Tropical Beachfront Paradise Villa in Thailand

46 minutes ago, Ks45672 said:

This is the same old chestnut that's been a grey area for many years 

Owning land by proxy through companies is not an investment id be happy with under the current government 

$1.5m could buy something decent in Europe or US etc with no grey area

some people do not consider the kind of roof over their heads as "investment" but "life style". calling it investment is the prerogative for many "poor" people who's life style differs. 

10 hours ago, Ks45672 said:

Go back to sleep grandda

Arrogant, Ignorant, Anti social and in some quarters even Racist. Just remember sonny, one day you may be LUCKY enough to become old.

1 hour ago, Naam said:

some people do not consider the kind of roof over their heads as "investment" but "life style". calling it investment is the prerogative for many "poor" people who's life style differs. 

Its nothing to do with being too poor to buy it, i just wouldn't want to own something that is legally questionable under Thai law

54 minutes ago, Janner1 said:

Arrogant, Ignorant, Anti social and in some quarters even Racist. Just remember sonny, one day you may be LUCKY enough to become old.

Racist? 😀 

Go on...... Please elaborate 

19 hours ago, Ks45672 said:
20 hours ago, Naam said:

Its nothing to do with being too poor to buy it, i just wouldn't want to own something that is legally questionable under Thai law

let me draw your attention to the fact the i wrote "poor" which pertains to "life style". of course the same meaning of "poor" applies also to people who consider the purchase of immobile property for own use as "investment".