Thailand Forum
dbrenn

Story Of My Thai Citizenship Application

Well they showed an example to us the last ime we were there and the example's wife had smaller photos -  they told her 1.5 ". Now they say 2". My bank letter is out of date now, so I need another. Also the letter from my work is out of date. Also, I have to translate a my donations to the Rotary club over many years. They could have told me that the last time.

However, don't have to go back, just send them by post.

2 hours ago, MrPatrickThai said:

My bank letter is out of date now, so I need another. Also the letter from my work is out of date.

May I ask who told you that and how old are your documents? On my side I prepared my documents in March-April plus some rework in May-June, but I was only asked to come to sign the application in early September. Which means most of my documents are now 5-6 months old and nobody at SB told me there's a problem with that. 

Edited by GabbaGabbaHey
typo, content

50 minutes ago, GabbaGabbaHey said:

May I ask who told you that and how old are your documents? On my side I prepared my documents in March-April plus some rework in May-June, but I was only asked to come to sign the application in early September. Which means most of my documents are now 5-6 months old and nobody at SB told me there's a problem with that. 

I'll have to check with my wife as she presented them. They are about 3 months max old. Someone at the SB told her. 

1 hour ago, MrPatrickThai said:

I'll have to check with my wife as she presented them. They are about 3 months max old. Someone at the SB told her. 

I think my documents were all less than 3 months old when my set was first complete, so perhaps this is all that matters? anyway, I'll make sure everything is ok at my next visit to SB.