Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Damaz6052

Buying Property In Burma

lannarebirth    2,894

My gardener has some for sale, but he says it is the buyers responsibility to remove the tenant that's been squatting on his land for the past 45 years.

duchovny    1

I'm not sure about land in Burma but if you're looking for a good bargain I am selling the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Personally I think it would be a better buy than land in Burma.

The Bridge was built in 1932 but has been constantly maintained and painted, and is still in good shape. PM me for the purchase price.

(As for payment, I only accept a bank transfer to my bank account at the National Bank of Nigeria)

hanibal7    1

i have plenty of land in burma and its ready to be sold now due to unforeseen problems.comes complete with some bows and arrows too.

johny rambo

Prakanong    1

Maybe its a joke post but

The junta might not last for ever and you might get a bargain

My best pal at work is from Burma and has a large place there he pay's a family to live - I might ask him out of interest.

Look at Cambodai - prices have shot up in the capital and if you said 10 years ago to buy there you would have been laughed at :o

Naam    11,451
Does anyone know of or have experience in buying property in Burma?

about 10 years i enquired about property in Burma/Myanmar. no way for foreigners, and no change until this very day.

Heng    293

You know what they say, *never invest more in Burma than you can walk away from.*

:o

zorro1    558
You know what they say, *never invest more in Burma than you can walk away from.*

Oh no ! your gonna draw all the anti property investment brigade to this thread, but for once they may be right :D

Heng    293

How would I go about setting up a Burmese company to own my property or at least setup a 30 + 30 lease?

Do they have tapwater over there?

richardb    0

Do not know the OP but why do people think its a joke? My ex was burmese and I still visit her family and kid and they asked me not long ago if I could buy their house for them. In am sure I am not the only one on this board with a Burmese connection . Anyway if anyone has any info i would be interested.

Richard