sbk

Eastern Thailand Forum--where Do You Live?

Which Province do you live in?    347 members have voted

1. 1. Which eastern Thailand province do you live in?

• Rayong
    • Koh Chang
    • Chachoengsao
    • Chanthaburi
    • Prachinburi
    • Sa Kaeo
    • Trat
    • Chonburi--not Pattaya

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

121 posts in this topic

We're living at Baan Chaba Resort, Koh Chang Trat. It's a nice place and have a good atmosphere that you can see the sunrise and sunset over the sea from the mountain. You can check about this place at Baanchaba.hi5.com. See you soon!!!

e live in Ban Phe opposite Koh Samet Island. We run Bedrockguesthouse Bar & Grill in Ban Phe. Great western food and great thai food. If your going to Samet pop in for a burger and a beer

Rgds Mark (Aussie) and Aom

Klong Hat, Sa Kaeo. No beach, just a lake, many Khmer, and about five other Farangs here whereas none of them ever posted on a message board before :). I see 4 votes for Sa Kaeo - guys, speak up!

welo

klaeng here. have moved here a few months ago, but know theres another fellow been here for several years and another for bout a year

Hello,

I have been in Klaeng for 20 years and know several other farangs in the area.

I had ten years in Bangkok but never go there now

Pete

Hi

I'm in Pong Nam Ron not far from Ban Laem, I see a farang every now and then, sometimes at the market,

usually of course when we go to the beach I saw Mae Pim mentioned I thought that was nice, more so than Laem Sing

The 2IC at the Amphur office told me that I was the first Australian to be married there but there were 7 Germans ahead of me, that accords with what I run into they seem to be Germans, may be they dont post much.

As I get around a bit more, I'm still new I'll keep in touch/

Moved to Ban Khai, Rayong last month. Have only seen a few farang at the Big C up near the Rayong intersection. Could do with some farang interaction (chat/beer/golf/laugh) :)

NTT

Room 303, Jor Koo Hotel, Ban Chang, 30 days tomorrow.

It's the best of both worlds. :)

...Not many foreigners in Prachinburi, and there really isn't much to do. :)

well guys, there is a new trend in the air and western style coffee shop are sprouting up everywhere like mushrooms, it's a nice improvement from the classic noodle carts establishments, people are building up lots of new buildings around but i can see there are already so many new buildings left empty already in the area just after have been builded up and lots of the old ones on the same situation, doesn't seems to be any proper western style restaurants around, i visited once a lady with a would be italian restaurant, apart from the badly spelled names the quality of the food was sooooo poor, she closed down everything a month later.

I am sure it must be more than 1 falang living around here, i saw myself a guy in his 40's on a bycicle wearing a big mexican sombrero and then i met an american lady teaching in a big school near an industrial area

we'll be there . . . soon.

Leaving Phuket behind - have been alternating between here and the farm near 'sub soom bun' (excuse sp?) 30min south of Kaew Chakan. Takes 22hrs each way by bus/bus/bus/tuk-tuk from Phuket, have decided to move closer . . .

Anyway, we'll be there (farm) for April while we sort out accomm in Chanthaburi/Trat area. Will be looking for a small place - bungalow style is preference, furnished ideally, for minimum six-months rental. Any recommendations/suggestions welcomed, thanks.

cheers

G & N

Ban Phe opposite Koh Samet

Looking to buy a 'reasonably priced' studio condo around Ban Chang, Ban Phe etc close to the sea for hols 1 month a year and rent out for the rest. Any thoughts/pointers would be useful.

Ban Phe opposite Koh Samet

We're looking to buy a 'reasonably priced' studio condo around Ban Chang, Ban Phe etc close to the sea for hols 1 month a year and rent out for the rest. Any thoughts/pointers would be useful.

... farmhouse and land between Thap chang and Pa tong , 10 km north to Soi dao town , Chanthaburi ...

Best regards to all around .

Peeyai

1 person likes this