Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fourbaht

Breakfast In Pattaya

Just had to post about this place.. in the soi leading from 3rd road down the side of excite disco to Soi Bukow is a fairly new restauarant on the left just before you hit Soi Bukow that just serves breakfasts from around the world.

My 10 cents its amazing, great service great prices and one of the best breakfasts I have had in Thailand.

And before anyone asks its not my restauarant and I am not affiliated, just like to see some one who does something properly get ahead.

Name would help!

It's called the Continental Bakery, and there's another branch on Thappraya Road in Jomtien, on the left just after the Thepprasit Road traffic lights. There's also another branch in Koh Samui, I think. They also do bloody good bread, and will slice the loaves for you, and their sandwiches are divine!

Thumbs up to them! :o

Yep the bread is great as well.. never got the name but you cant miss it has a big sign saying breakfasts outside and is the last but one place on the left as you head away from third road.

Yes, the place in Jontien has been open for a while and I've enjoyed breakfast there a number of times.

Good to hear of another location since I'll likely stay over that direction next trip.

~WISteve

The Continental does execellent English breakfasts (although not English bacon :o )

including baked beans, orange jucie, tea/coffee and 4 slices of their lovely bread all for 95 Baht.

I used to go to Jomtien for mine, but now I go to this location as I can walk it from where I live. Owned by a Thai lady, don't know where she learnt to cook all these different styles of breakfast?

It's been a while since I've been there, all this talk has got my mouth drooling.

I can feel a Swiss breakfast with extra ham coming on :D

I hope the new one is as good :o

found the new place, unfortunately, found it absolutly full. :D

Decided to go to the Jomtien one instead, still a great breakfast for under a hundred bart :o

Continental Bakery, and there's another branch on Thappraya Road in Jomtien

I have had breakfast there, not very impressed.

But i did like

Rosey o gradys soi 7 beach road fantastic

Crazy Daves off soi buckow fantastic.

What is it with the english and there breakfasts ?

The lady owner used to be married to an English guy. Great food but seats and tables are very uncomortable in Jomtien branch.

The Pig and Whistle does a good brekkie!!!

The Boat on 2nd road near across from Pattayaland 2 have a good cheap breakfast....38 baht for scrambled eggs, bacon, toast and coffee or tea

Also the Dream Hotel Restaurant also on 2nd Rd near Soi Diamond has a good breakfast, Bacon and eggs, potato cakes, salad, toast and coffee or tea, and Juice for 70 baht.

The Pig and Whistle does a good brekkie!!!

The Boat on 2nd road near across from Pattayaland 2 have a good cheap breakfast....38 baht for scrambled eggs, bacon, toast and coffee or tea

Also the Dream Hotel Restaurant also on 2nd Rd near Soi Diamond has a good breakfast, Bacon and eggs, potato cakes, salad, toast and coffee or tea, and Juice for 70 baht.

I always liked the brekkie buffe at Honey Inn or similar. 80 bath for the works...

/// dfw