Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
Sign in to follow this  
Paulo1

Stockmarket Trading, Forex, Commodities.

I am presently living in Nong Khai and would like to meet or have dicussions on Trading Financial Markets. I have been trading for 15 years and am willing to give advice on different trading opportunities, systems development etc. Also, i would like learn from what others have to say.

You can reply here or send me a personal message.

With one post here you are all ready SPAMING! Takes a lot of nerve! Since you are going to give advice how much is this going to cost? And since you are so good at investing why are you trying to make money giving advice?

With one post here you are all ready SPAMING! Takes a lot of nerve! Since you are going to give advice how much is this going to cost? And since you are so good at investing why are you trying to make money giving advice?

he said one can reply here or via PM. Lets see maybe it is interesting and a stimulation in case for some of you. Sure if he wants to charge you can bet that he is a spammer but before that he is just Paulo and welcome to TV sir.

Paulo start a thread and I am sure some will jump in.

PCA

Billaaa777,

You can imply and believe what you want.

My soul intension was to start a thread some people could contribute to in a possitive fashion.

I do not want any of your hard earned dollars.

My history in Trading and Investing is none of your business, since I am not selling anything, yet you tend to put a negative spin before anyone or myself had a opportunity to share our knowledge. My system gives me signals that most only dream about, and I must reiterate these signal are not for sale. They are free. However, one needs to learn how to trade, build a trading plan, what is a set-up, what is a trgger, entry, exit, position, timing, and a mental attitude that is calm in the trade.

At the end of the day I don't care what you think. So if anyone would like a friendly chat on trading, that is all I offer.

Heres a buy signal i got on the 3/11/08 entry was on the 5th @ 1.1593 and the stop was placed at 1.1500. last daily close @ 1.2246 and stop moved to 1.2150, working on the close only thats 653 pips * 10usd = $6530 per contract. Contract 1*100 leverage, cost to enter trade $1000 + margin which i this cas was not an issue. This is called a SWING/POSITION TRADE.

Hope you have a great weekend.

post-49444-1227262301_thumb.jpg

post-49444-1227262431_thumb.jpg

Edited by Paulo1

EUD/USD I wrote this into my trading diary on the 15/11/2008

On the weekly back to may 2006 it is supported @ 1.24 , serious set of bullish engulfing patterns are forming stalling at about 1.32, which was the former resistance so a break and close above 1.34 will confirm a great double bottom and a significant reversal.

I can see a great swing/position trade forming here. If this turns out to be correct i will be taking a serious position.

Its very possible it will go down again or go sideways, but certainly worth close attention.

22/11/08

Update: As i thought it has continued sideways and retraced to a low 1.2425, but still having problems breaking support @1.2400 level and resistance now around the 1.2800 level. If you look at the EuroFX 2008-12 currency futures Index you can see the same pattern, however the numbers are different. The U.S Dollar Index 2008-12 contract is still strong. These can give you more of a insight into the strength and timing when to enter.

Conclusion: USD still getting stronger, EUD consolidating. Desending triangle forming. If downtrend is going to continue, will need to watch for a 2 period close below the horizontal support line and use a stop on the resistance line slopping down,and vice versa. Profit potential is calculated by measuring the greatest distance from the begining point of the destending trend line to the bottom of the support line. If break out occurs either way profit around 500 pips. Solid bass forming 2400 level. Will keep a close eye on it. Patience needed.

If it has a strong break to the downside you could see it hit 1.800 level, very unlikely though, however you never know how far a move will be.

post-49444-1227327240_thumb.jpg

post-49444-1227327268_thumb.jpg

Hi Paulo1, I'm interested in what you have to say.

Can you outline your trading strategy... what markets do you trade, on what time frames and what are your entry and exit criteria and stop exit criteria?

What programs do you use for your trading?

I did quite well trading U.S. stocks based on fundamentals in 2007, but stopped when things started getting bearish. I've held onto my gains, unlike the rest of the market and most managed funds which are currently in significant drawdowns.

Lately I've been taking advantage of downwards momentum by short selling ETFs and have done well over the past month.

EUD/USD I wrote this into my trading diary on the 15/11/2008

On the weekly back to may 2006 it is supported @ 1.24 , serious set of bullish engulfing patterns are forming stalling at about 1.32, which was the former resistance so a break and close above 1.34 will confirm a great double bottom and a significant reversal.

I can see a great swing/position trade forming here. If this turns out to be correct i will be taking a serious position.

Its very possible it will go down again or go sideways, but certainly worth close attention.

22/11/08

Update: As i thought it has continued sideways and retraced to a low 1.2425, but still having problems breaking support @1.2400 level and resistance now around the 1.2800 level. If you look at the EuroFX 2008-12 currency futures Index you can see the same pattern, however the numbers are different. The U.S Dollar Index 2008-12 contract is still strong. These can give you more of a insight into the strength and timing when to enter.

Conclusion: USD still getting stronger, EUD consolidating. Desending triangle forming. If downtrend is going to continue, will need to watch for a 2 period close below the horizontal support line and use a stop on the resistance line slopping down,and vice versa. Profit potential is calculated by measuring the greatest distance from the begining point of the destending trend line to the bottom of the support line. If break out occurs either way profit around 500 pips. Solid bass forming 2400 level. Will keep a close eye on it. Patience needed.

If it has a strong break to the downside you could see it hit 1.800 level, very unlikely though, however you never know how far a move will be.

EUD/USD.

Upside breakout confirmed for a day trade.

24/11/2008

Entry 1.2589 stop1 1.2450 stop moved to 1.2701. High of 1.1297. Support @ pivot 1.2811

When reading this please beware that my stop could have changed, due to the fact of profit taking and changing to a trailing stop.

I realise the size of the stop will proberly scare some of you, but this signal was generated using daily analysis, so in short the longer the time frame the larger the stop. You need to give the currency room to breath in order to catch the big moves. If you apply the correct position size, you should not need to worry.

NEW BUY SIGNAL. GPB/USD (cable)

Entry 1.5170 @ 6am Thai time. around the open.

Stop 1.4960.

Could be a day early on this one.

post-49444-1227601711_thumb.jpg

Hi Paulo1, I'm interested in what you have to say.

Can you outline your trading strategy... what markets do you trade, on what time frames and what are your entry and exit criteria and stop exit criteria? I trade all timeframes. Tick to daily, sometimes I enter many trades on a single bar 1minute. Markets I trade are ASX, Euro, USA. pretty much all instruments, but have been focused on FX , e-mini russel, dow etc.

My entry criteria is based on price,support, resistance, pivot, Divergence. I have developed some excellent indicators. They are presently returning about 83% correct. I don't want to give to much away at present. Only use a couple of indicaters. A good one is to turn your piviot into a mov av period 3 & 5 . Watch the angle of it.

What programs do you use for your trading? My own, data from reuters. I have looked at so many programs over the years and really don't like to many. Most of the FX ones are a hoax and only work for a very short period. My analyst of the EUD/$ was purly support/resistance, patterns and candles. Pretty basic stuff, but nailed it.

I did quite well trading U.S. stocks based on fundamentals in 2007, but stopped when things started getting bearish. I've held onto my gains, unlike the rest of the market and most managed funds which are currently in significant drawdowns. I think everyone did well over that period.

Lately I've been taking advantage of downwards momentum by short selling ETFs and have done well over the past month.

Sorry if explanations are a bit vague, when time permits will be more concise.

hello

care to run some numbers on the AU and the US$

even the RBA says AU will retreat to 45 cents next year

theres quiet a few punters on the forum that would like to get some gains on their OZ dollars as resources are taking all gains away

EUD/AUD @ 1.9650 Stop now 1.9691 end of week close 1.9394

EUD/AUD Short @ 1.9394 stop 1.9700, will re-enter on Monday, pending other indicators confirmations. Looks good though.

Still Long the GPB/USD from 24/11/08 @ 1.5170 Stop now 1.5340 , closed for the 1.5377, needs to break 1.5500

AUD/CAD looks promising but would like to see a break of 8200. presently at first level resistance .8135.

AUD is looking stronger. Will need to see the first break of .6600 then .7000. Once that happened we should see some consolidation to the upside. However a break below support @ 6000 could be bad news. I do not believe this will happen, more like a buying opportunity. Last time it hit this level was 27/10/2008.

USD will continue to get stronger till the end of the year. Alot of balls in the air at present. Dollar Index supported @ 85.000, if breaks that you will see a 84.000 retracting to 82.000. This come from US Dollar Index (DX) futures.

Been trading all week. Try not to look at the screens much over the weekend, except for Monday preparation .

Will do more analysis later.

Edited by Paulo1