Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sriracha john

Female Thai Teacher Arrrested For Having Sex With Male Student

246 posts in this topic

Thai police arrest female teacher for sex with teenager

Bangkok - Thai police arrested a female teacher for having sex with a 13-year-old boy whom she was tutoring in her room, media reports said Tuesday.

Police arrested Thanawan Klongsinchai, a 29-year-old English teacher, Monday on charges of molesting a minor, the Khao Sod newspaper said.

Thanawan denied the charge, claiming the sex was consensual.

Parents of the 13-year-old, who was big for his age group, pressed charges against the teacher after the boy told his friends of the affair, the newspaper said.

Thanawan had been providing the boy private tutorials in English in her school dormitory, where the alleged harassment took place. She claimed the boy made the first moves and she eventually consented.

DPA / 2009-02-17

How long do you think this thread will be open?

How long do you think this thread will be open?

well if it was a farang that did this, i would say 3 days, but seeing as it was a local - 15 mins?

So was it a 'practical' sex education lesson then?

On a serious note, we would not be taking it so light-heartedly if the sexes of the 2 involved where reversed.

Instead of closing the thread, lets have a civil discussion about it...

We know for a fact that an underage female student being shagged/raped by a male teacher could face serious psychological problems afterwards and possibly later in life.

My question is: Would a male student suffer similar problems, or will he not?

Instead of closing it, lets have a civil discussion about it...

We know for a fact that an underage female student being shagged/raped by a male teacher could face serious psychological problems afterwards and possibly later in life.

My question is: Would a male student suffer similar problems, or will he not?

It all depends....If she is hot then he might not have any kind of psychological "damage" but rather a big ego.

Now if she was butt ass ugly, then that can be very damaging for the soul!! hahaha :o

If it was consensual he got to do what many of us boys only dreamed about when we went to school...

Research and practice suggest that "Psychological Problems" resulting from sexual related trauma in adolescence is not gender specific.

Why do you think it would be?

why did that never happen to me....... :o

Research and practice suggest that "Psychological Problems" resulting from sexual related trauma in adolescence is not gender specific.

Consensual is hardly traumatic.

Actually, the question asked had nothing to do with consensual relations.

Just in case you are wondering, consensual sexual experiences in adolescence, if there is such a thing, can prove to be very traumatic in adulthood.

I see your point, but are 13 year old kids really at an age to rationally consent to a sexual relationship with someone twice their age? Sure I dreamed of it to as student, but saying that this isn't traumatic is plain insensitive.

Once you've counseled people that suffer from such experiences and are ready to blow their brains out as a result, you look at things differently.

im not sure if I should defend the woman or critise her

Depends on the looks.

Actually, the question asked had nothing to do with consensual relations.

Just in case you are wondering, consensual sexual experiences in adolescence, if there is such a thing, can prove to be very traumatic in adulthood.

I see your point, but are 13 year old kids really at an age to rationally consent to a sexual relationship with someone twice their age? Sure I dreamed of it too as student, but saying that this isn't traumatic is plain insensitive.

Once you've counseled people that suffer from such experiences and are ready to blow their brains out as a result, you look at things differently.

I am sure my parents would have complained had it been me, but I wouldn not have! :o