Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wilder

Penis Inserts

45 posts in this topic

Hi,

Does anyone know where to get ball bearings, etc inserted?

Preferably not some fly by night outlet.

oh boy. :o

I just bit my finger.

I'd be worried about airport security. "Excuse me sir. Please please remove you shoes, belt, wristwatch and penis studs before passing through the scanner."

I would highly recommend doing it in a western country, IMHO piercing in thailand is terrible, the exeption being a few western guys who have set up. Getting a mod done over there is crazy. You will be able to find someone to do it, but I wouldn't.

It is next to impossible to find someone here in australia to do this, although I know a guy in london/birmingham UK who is up there with the best. If you dont know who he is, you probably should be thinking about this a bit more.

It would be worth your money to fly there and get it done properly.

Get a job offshore !.. Dunno about nowadays but back in the early 90's I'd often hear about one of the divers or rigger foremen having 'beads' put into his penis.. I think it was usually Iban riggers or Filipinos doing the surgery.. They used to polish up a piece of plastic till it was smooth and about the size of an elongated pea.. Then they would stretch out the foreskin (using a small flashlight to check for blood vessels) then pierce the foreskin and insert the 'bead' into the incision.. Bandage up and wait for the cut to heal.. If you were lucky you now had a lumpy penis with a bead.. If not you had an itchy infected foreskin.. It was a very common practise amongst the locals... Many were doing 6 - 9 Month trips offshore and I guess boredom played a part.. I also knew an Indian Safety man called Gopal who insisted he had around a dozen stainless steel beads inserted into his foreskin.. and according to him his wife loved it..

Of course penile piercing has been around for centuries in India (and other cultures) and is hardly a new thing..

I'd be worried about airport security. "Excuse me sir. Please please remove you shoes, belt, wristwatch and penis studs before passing through the scanner."

:o too funny :D:D

find Lucas Zpira, he will put you on the right track, even tours every now and then.

Oz

Must be a genuine cry form the heart, he is too new to be a troll.

This is a current trend among Thai barboys, or so I'm told.

Hi,

Not ball bearings!! ANy inserts need to be made from an inert substance. In yesteryear, Thai men had soild gold or hollow 'beads' inserted in slits made in the skin. The modern equivalent might be tungsten or surgical steel.

Suggest that you see a GP first and get an opinion.

Hi,

Not ball bearings!! ANy inserts need to be made from an inert substance. In yesteryear, Thai men had soild gold or hollow 'beads' inserted in slits made in the skin. The modern equivalent might be tungsten or surgical steel.

Suggest that you see a GP first and get an opinion.

or a metallurgist? :o