Sign in to follow this  
Jockstar

Forum Now Set Up Lads.

As you have now got what you want. Your own special corner of TV. I do hope this forum becomes a great addition to ThaiVisa. I will be the moderator for this place. Though i am a novice to fishing but i'm willing to learn. :D But just like any other part of Thai Visa. The rules still apply. Hope you enjoy this place. :D:o

I would like to thank Slackjawchef for having the unction to get this subforum started. But anyone else who had a part in it I thank you too.

Welcome Jockstar. It is good you are willing to learn, but remember it is unlikely that anyone is going to be telling the truth, as it is a fishing forum.

Ok, I'm a novice fisherman, but with some good catch already. I stay In Koh Phangan and I have a 18 feet fiberglass fishing boat with a 50 hp Honda 4 stroke outboard. A small echosounder and a not so professional fishing equipment (still a basic one).

Good to have a new forum!

• Like 1

As you have now got what you want. Your own special corner of TV. I do hope this forum becomes a great addition to ThaiVisa. I will be the moderator for this place. Though i am a novice to fishing but i'm willing to learn. :D But just like any other part of Thai Visa. The rules still apply. Hope you enjoy this place. :D:o

from a recent bKK post article on royal Thai navy doing training

post-34511-1239979698_thumb.jpg

Edited by yumidesign

This is wonderful news ! Thanks to those of you - you know who you are :D - who made this possible. It's a great addition to TV.

And I hope members will post about their fishing trip successes (and failures) and we get to see some nice photos of catches, assuming that's permitted here ?

Great job. :o

Fisherman and spearfisherman based in Samui, if anyone ever fancies a spot of fishing locally PM me. Have my own 16ft with 90hp thats good for 4-6 people.

Dutch guy.

In Fishing on the fishing ponds in BKK. Caught some decent size fish prefer sweet water fishing over salt water fishing.

Have done some fishing on kho phi phi but never caught much and all you catch dies. I dont like that too much.

I love to fish with light material for large pla sawai or pla bug. Before i was fishing heavy now im fishing light and there is a difference in catch rate then.

As you have now got what you want. Your own special corner of TV. I do hope this forum becomes a great addition to ThaiVisa. I will be the moderator for this place. Though i am a novice to fishing but i'm willing to learn. :D But just like any other part of Thai Visa. The rules still apply. Hope you enjoy this place. :D:)

from a recent bKK post article on royal Thai navy doing training

post-34511-1239979698_thumb.jpg

Thats some cod piece he's caught there.

KHUNDAN (Dan),

Work and live in Bangkok and have a home also in Issan. I love to use lures and fish for Plachun (Snakehead) mainly.

I fish in Bangkok, Kanchanaburi and Phetchaburi.

I am always up for fishing on the weekends.

Been serching the web for a Thai fishing forum,and now i've found one that isn't run buy a tour company.Lived in Thailand 8 years,3 years Koh Samui and 5 years in Surin,NE thailand.I go fishing 3 or 4 days a week and have fished all over Thailand, i flyfish,lurefish,floatfish and some sea fishing in Koh Samui.Anybody need advice just post on here and i will try and help and vise versa.Good to be onboard. B.O.L.O.A.