Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

george

Immigration Bureau Moves To Chaengwattana Road

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Immigration HQ in Bangkok will move from October 1, 2009.

New address:

Building B,

Bangkok Government Center,

Chaengwattana Road (close to the Department of Consular Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Chaengwattana Road.)

BANGKOK

-- Source: Immigration Bureau

Press Release, More info and map attached (PDF format).

20090825BKK_en.pdf

At last something official.

I expected the first information we would get was when somebody went to immigration and found out that they had moved.

I can't download the attachment. Can someone clarify what services, if any, will still be offerred at Suan Phlu ?

I can't download the attachment. Can someone clarify what services, if any, will still be offerred at Suan Phlu ?

is that far from apart, map is in thai... i do not even see where is the old and new builiing on that map...

everything moves? just some thing ?

not really clear...

why not cancel that all 90 report shit and save as all some time and money

I like the way they give instructions on how to get there by bus, as if anyone's actually going to use them!

Dantilley: I'll be happy to try to get there by bus -- I'll send you a trip report in early October. May not be as bad as you think.

Cheers,

I hope the move will improve the services in regards of time you need to spend there... A smile would also be nice?

Building B,

Bangkok Government Center,

Chaengwattana Road (close to the Department of Consular Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Chaengwattana Road.)

BANGKOK

but what do I tell the taxi driver?? !!!! as far as I remember, chang wattana is a VERY VERY long road!!! what is the address??!!!!

surely there is more to the address than above? coz not every taxi driver is going to know where the bangkokm giovernment centre is!! (let alone understand it in english!)