Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

galvheim

Cheaper Unlimited Internet Package From Ais

Today I went out to buy my monthly top-up cards worth of 1000 THB. I called AIS and asked for the unlimited package, but the guy who answered said they had just lowered the price to 695 THB (incl. VAT). Just a tip for all you who prefer to be online most of the day (and night) without wondering how many hours of internet you have used. I use it to connect to both internet on my Sony Ericsson X1 and on my Laptop here in the village.

From DTAC I just bought 50 hrs. for 213 THB which included an additional 50 hours extra. Not too bad. This is a promotion offer that will last till around june or july (not sure what he told me again).

So there you have it. Just thought I should mention it... :-)

The AIS unlimited is certainly the way to go if you use the net a lot and in my case connected 23/7

DTAC is 260 incl VAT for 7 days unltd access.

I don't know. I called up the DTAC helpdesk and told them I wanted unlimited GPRS for my smartphone. Didn't mention Blackberry or anything. They told me it is 650/month.

Oh, and I got an SMS to confirm it.

I don't know. I called up the DTAC helpdesk and told them I wanted unlimited GPRS for my smartphone. Didn't mention Blackberry or anything. They told me it is 650/month.

Oh, and I got an SMS to confirm it.

DTac and AIS usually follow eachother's prices, but did the price you got quoted include vat of 7%.

Nana

In my case it's postpaid. I don't know if it includes vat or not, haven't go the first bill yet.

^ Yep, as I said before, I have it. I think they call it smartphone package @ 650 baht/month. Call their helpdesk, 1678 from a mobile.

^ Yep, as I said before, I have it. I think they call it smartphone package @ 650 baht/month. Call their helpdesk, 1678 from a mobile.

Sorry, omitted to write PrePay customers.

Do they insist that you have a BlackBerry/SmartPhone?