Thailand Forum
villagefarang

Good Things Topic.

kandahar    16

Good job, pomchop.

Some of the best reading I have had in days and it brought lots of smiles and "uh, huh's".

What are you doing in the states? Being there only makes one more bitter about what used to be good there.

Come back to where you belong.

kandahar

Kaoboi Bebobp    583

Pomchop, you sure make "The Rai" sound like a very appealing place. And I thoroughly enjoyed your list because, like Kandahar, it made my day. I'm sitting here waiting for the Big White Bird to take me "home" to Thailand, well, in 2 months. Will be up in CR. Looking forward to visiting Big C ;)

villagefarang    11,832

I like coming home from, anywhere. We just got back from having a great time in Chiang Mai, but it is still so nice, just to be home. :)

• Like 1

villagefarang    11,832

I like being "all back-of-the-buss", watching how everyone is contributing and doing such a good job, on the Chiang Rai Forum. :)

Edited by villagefarang
  • Like 1

svenivan    106

knowing five of the dancing shrimp's sexy waitresses by name

Where is that ?

:blink::rolleyes::whistling:

p.s. Good post !

pomchop    1,444

Wow, Don't hold back on us Pomchop :)

I've never seen female office workers drink whiskey with their lunch. Must be a stressful Job I Guess :lol:

And where exactly is this 'dancing shrimp' place , just out of curiosity B)

Like i said, bored in the usa and just doing some 'chiang rai dreaming"....dancing shrimp is on the lake over the hill past the old airport and buffalo resort hotel...no english sign....goong dten.....and that is also where you can see the gals drinking whiskey with lunch....

pomchop    1,444

Good job, pomchop.

Some of the best reading I have had in days and it brought lots of smiles and "uh, huh's".

What are you doing in the states? Being there only makes one more bitter about what used to be good there.

Come back to where you belong.

kandahar

back in september....i also have a nice time in usa a few months a year but for sure it is a VERY different experience than CR....

jubby    43

Biff, I've never been wai'ed by teenagers mate, maybe its something to do with the close haircut and shaved eyebrows.

Thanks for the Visualisation of you in an expensive dress I've just unfortunately had :)

and Garry tell us more about the Big Bike from Bangkok, slightly off-topic maybe , but we have a few enthusiasts on here B)

Garry    532

Biff, I've never been wai'ed by teenagers mate, maybe its something to do with the close haircut and shaved eyebrows.

Thanks for the Visualisation of you in an expensive dress I've just unfortunately had :)

and Garry tell us more about the Big Bike from Bangkok, slightly off-topic maybe , but we have a few enthusiasts on here B)

jubby, I have a 2004 Ducati 999S. I don't try and terrorise the roads around the village that much :jap: , but going down towards Mae Suai way along rouute 118 is a different story :ph34r::lol:

Is there a 'Big Bikes in Chiang Rai' thread or at least people with beastys? :huh:

Edited by Garry

jubby    43

jubby, I have a 2004 Ducati 999S. I don't try and terrorise the roads around the village that much :jap: , but going down towards Mae Suai way along rouute 118 is a different story :ph34r::lol:

Is there a 'Big Bikes in Chiang Rai' thread or at least people with beastys? :huh:

Some people have mentioned having a new Big bike previously in other threads, maybe the Good day thread. I'm looking for something not so big and more forgiving of the inevitable ;-)

Garry    532

Some people have mentioned having a new Big bike previously in other threads, maybe the Good day thread. I'm looking for something not so big and more forgiving of the inevitable ;-)

Fair enough jubby. Thanks for the info and I'll do some more research on the CHiang Rai threads :)