Thailand Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jan1van1hooten

Strange Behavior By Thai Woman

Scully    1,276

I was getting a massage last Sunday when I noticed the lady masseuse wasn't wearing any knickers under her shorts. I complimented her on her jim and asked why she was not wearing underpants. She said Sunday was jim holiday.

Well one thing led to another, don't you know.

Is Jim her farrang husband or boyfreind?.

Anyway the women did what any woman on earth would do if a stranger asked to visit her in her room, she lied.

anyway I am glad to consider her yesterday's newspaper

Mate, I hate to burst your bubble here but you were not the one doing the rejecting. Gracious in defeat and all that. laugh.gif

actually you have not burst anyone's bubble so far, but the fact that you posted twice in succession indicates you wish you could burst a bubble.

in other words you would like to find an excuse to go around hurting other people, but make it seem like you were helping them. One psychologist labelled your personality type as a "sniper."

This thread seems to have brought out more of the problems of the other posters than any rational thought. Suggesting perhaps something has driven away anyone with brains from this forum. mmmm wonder why that would be.

In fact this woman said hello to me repeatedly when we passed on the street in a way that clearly showed interest.

so I was not "accosting" her as some nutcase on this thread has stated. when human beings cannot stop and exchange a few words on the street without being accused of some offense then we are in bad shape, and they cannot, so we are.

so far then, the most plausible explanation is that she changed her mind after talking to me or that she is another nut-job.

Considering the borderline cases (like yours) and other more severe nut-jobs who have crept out on this thread, this does not surprise me,

but I thought Thai's at least would be spared from the insanity that destroys white people.

She is immature and tingtong with the usual communicative and social handicaps (pretty normal here, often explained as 'politeness, not loosing face and not want you to loose face' and all that bs)

emoa.gif

Moonrakers    170

anyway I am glad to consider her yesterday's newspaper

Mate, I hate to burst your bubble here but you were not the one doing the rejecting. Gracious in defeat and all that. laugh.gif

actually you have not burst anyone's bubble so far, but the fact that you posted twice in succession indicates you wish you could burst a bubble.

in other words you would like to find an excuse to go around hurting other people, but make it seem like you were helping them. One psychologist labelled your personality type as a "sniper."

This thread seems to have brought out more of the problems of the other posters than any rational thought. Suggesting perhaps something has driven away anyone with brains from this forum. mmmm wonder why that would be.

In fact this woman said hello to me repeatedly when we passed on the street in a way that clearly showed interest.

so I was not "accosting" her as some nutcase on this thread has stated. when human beings cannot stop and exchange a few words on the street without being accused of some offense then we are in bad shape, and they cannot, so we are.

so far then, the most plausible explanation is that she changed her mind after talking to me or that she is another nut-job.

Considering the borderline cases (like yours) and other more severe nut-jobs who have crept out on this thread, this does not surprise me,

but I thought Thai's at least would be spared from the insanity that destroys white people.

Oh dear!

LaoPo    179

I was getting a massage last Sunday when I noticed the lady masseuse wasn't wearing any knickers under her shorts. I complimented her on her jim and asked why she was not wearing underpants. She said Sunday was jim holiday.

:blink:..

1. how does one notice a lady masseuse has no knickers under a short, lying down receiving a massage ?

Apart from that: a gentleman would NEVER ask a Thai Lady -even if she's working as a masseuse, why she isn't wearing underwear; it's simply not done and very impolite behavior.

2. "jim" .........jim holiday.......?? what's that? :unsure: ...never heard that slang before.

LaoPo

GM1955    5

I don't know, but I'll hazard a guess.

You paid a poor woman from a SE Asian country to perform a sexual act upon yourself ?

Oh no , don't tell me, she found your 70 year old body irresistible and she paid you cos 50 years ago you were a good dancer. saai.gif

transam    24,559

because thai women are fed up with dirty men in the street asking them out?

Women do not want to be acosted in their daily life, if they want to meet you, they'll go to a pub, bar, club, art exhibit or wherever people join in for discussion. A women walking down the street does not want you to talk to her unless you are a wealthy, educated and are 9/10 physique wise.

If you had any of those quality, you'd know this.

Maybe not in the big cities but in little towns a smile always leads to conversation. Ladies are more than willing to take a minute out to talk. Strangers on a bus will relate their life story at the drop of a hat. Thais are friendly for the most part.

Try this experiment. Ask the clerk at the 7/11 what her name is. Call her by name when you see her. One thing will lead to another.

When you see a woman you like find something about her that is beautiful. Hair, little feet, hands, nails, bracelet, whatever, something, and compliment her on that. You have beautiful eyes. Thai women are really into being complimented. Old, young and in between.

Either you got game or you don't age has nothing to do with it. Having said that most people can learn.

!0 out of 10 for observation, know wonder you were special forces material. :D

mark45y    85

1. how does one notice a lady masseuse has no knickers under a short, lying down receiving a massage ?

Apart from that: a gentleman would NEVER ask a Thai Lady -even if she's working as a masseuse, why she isn't wearing underwear; it's simply not done and very impolite behavior.

2. "jim" .........jim holiday.......?? what's that? :unsure: ...never heard that slang before.

LaoPo

Baggy shorts. The kind non bar worker ladies wear every day. How does one notice! You gotta be kidding. She is standing over me stretching out my leg. She is kneeling with one leg on either side of me. Also most Thai women who don't work in bars wear granny panties. When you don't see the waist band something is wrong. Where do you live in Thailand where you don't know what a "jim" is. Are you still laboring under the impression "hoy" is a term used by polite society? Impolite? Do you really not know Thai women are very earthy. I thought you spoke Thai.

saakura    2,262

LaoPo

"Jim" and "Joo-Joo" are female and male genital organs and used playfully by adults when talking to babies and very young children. For example a grandmother or aunt admonishes her grandchild "Ya dung Joo-Joo" or "dont play/pull your penis". Only used when talking to children. Not a slang used by teens or adults amonst themselves.

mark45y    85

I don't know, but I'll hazard a guess.

You paid a poor woman from a SE Asian country to perform a sexual act upon yourself ?

Oh no , don't tell me, she found your 70 year old body irresistible and she paid you cos 50 years ago you were a good dancer. saai.gif

You sure put a lot of prejudice in a few words. Most people take a lot more space. You don't like old men having sex. (I never said how old she was). You think all women in SEA are poor and prostitutes. This, of course all follows from what you said.

You should be ashamed of yourself for posting such insulting words.

I imagine you are still living at home. Don't let mommy see what you are typing. Save your pennies and maybe someday you can come to Thailand and play with the big boys.

mark45y    85

LaoPo

"Jim" and "Joo-Joo" are female and male genital organs and used playfully by adults when talking to babies and very young children. For example a grandmother or aunt admonishes her grandchild "Ya dung Joo-Joo" or "dont play/pull your penis". Only used when talking to children. Not a slang used by teens or adults amonst themselves.

Jim and hum are used by adults. I thought you were more knowledgeable about such things. I'm surprised.

Scully    1,276

Mark 45, you do not pronounce it hum like you are happy and humming to you yourself.

Infact it's pronounced Ham like pork and reading your posts makes us believe that you have slept with half of South East asia however I think maybe you have a Ham noi in your cotton Y- Fronts. Young Asian women do not like wrinkled old men, but you can make yourself believe what you want. :sleepy:

LaoPo    179

LaoPo

Thank you: I didn't know that but also says something about my non-experience with Thai girls/women which I indeed don't have. :) I'm very happily married to a non-Thai Lady who likes Thailand also, like I do

Not all men come to Thailand for the amazing daily experiences member mark45y seems to have with Thai women..IF they're all true of course.....I'd rather think he has a special kind of sensual/sexual imagination.....Jules Vernes' alike but different........:whistling:........Thai different :lol:

LaoPo

mark45y    85

Mark 45, you do not pronounce it hum like you are happy and humming to you yourself.

Infact it's pronounced Ham like pork and reading your posts makes us believe that you have slept with half of South East asia however I think maybe you have a Ham noi in your cotton Y- Fronts. Young Asian women do not like wrinkled old men, but you can make yourself believe what you want. :sleepy:

Scully, I hate to disagree but it is hum like you are humming. Hum wan, hum yi, I have heard it too many times to be wrong. Do you have a Thai person with you? Say khun chop hum yi? If they don't understand let us know. You might also try khun chop hum wan?