Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Surin Man Marries His Dead Girlfriend

Surin Man Married His Dead Girlfriend

Could this is be a proof of true love? News of a Surin man marrying his dead girlfriend became viral on social media after the news had to 'shared' more than 50,000 in the cyber world.

post-327-0-80331600-1326183695_thumb.jpe

It was the 'talk of the town' on Facebook. The story about a young man from Surin Province marrying his diseased girlfriend. Pictures of a man, dressed in a black formal wear, putting a ring on the finger of his late girlfriend, circulated like wild fire on the popular social network site and YouTube. 50,000 people had clicked to share the stories and expressed their condolences for the groom

Chadil Deffy, or Deff Yingyuen, stated his love for his late girlfriend, Sarinya or Anne Kamsook. Much to the surprise of his friends, on January 4, Deff posted on his Facebook page, inviting his friends to an wedding-cum-funeral rite for his longtime girlfriend at a local temple in Surin Province.

post-327-0-57436500-1326183724_thumb.jpe

The couple had been together for 10 years. They made a promise to get married before the bride died in an unexpected accident. Deff said their wedding was postponed due to conflicting schedules and his decision to continued his studies before he settled down in a matrimony with Sarinya.

After having been through thick and thin with Sarinya for over a decade, Deff stood by his promise and married her in a bittersweet ceremony.

tanlogo.jpg

-- Tan Network 2012-01-10

footer_n.gif

marrying his diseased girlfriend
the bride died in an unexpected accident

Quite an unlucky life she had.

or how to talk about myself with some creepy story ..what's the point to post it on youtube .... I dont get it ... love maybe ..advertising most probably ...

Dear Tan Network - huge fan but please change diseased to deceased to avoid confusion, heartache and/or a lawsuit!

Sad but touching story. I wonder if there will be a honeymoon.

Come-on... now... does all the story has to have a "Sarcastic Comment"

marrying his diseased girlfriend
the bride died in an unexpected accident

Quite an unlucky life she had.

I guess the reporter meant to write "Deceased" and not "Diseased"