RED21

Honda Crf 250L

BigBikeBKK    171

apprently is is being offered at 112,000 with delivery in March

At that price I may go for one

The "R" or the "L"?

I'm assuming "L" :)

JonnyF    1,601

The R would be about 250k and not road legal. 112k for the L (registered) sounds about right.

KRS1    766

Wonder if the internal gearing is going to remain the same as the cbr 250.

Familyonthemove    1,192

The R would be about 250k and not road legal. 112k for the L (registered) sounds about right.

The 250R is 310,000 - at the Bangkok show today

Edited by Familyonthemove

madjbs    65

It's a shame they aren't going to release a proper off road trail bike like the CRF250x. Instead we are stuck either will a trail bike like the CRF250L/KLX250 or a full on motocross bike like the CRF250R

JonnyF    1,601

The 250R is 310,000 - at the Bangkok show today

Yeah a bit higher than I expected, it is a full on race ready motocross bike though, not far off the UK RRP so not that bad really.

They're already available from places like DirtShop though so not really massive news being able to buy one of these.

taninthai    1,083

So 250l was released 2 weeks ago with no details on price,spec and release date now today have released 250 r with price and specs come on Honda sort it out,just alittle annoying I want a 250l and I want it now.........

Edited by taninthai

nikster    706

So 250l was released 2 weeks ago with no details on price,spec and release date now today have released 250 r with price and specs come on Honda sort it out,just alittle annoying I want a 250l and I want it now.........

Just another month to go so not too bad.

taninthai    1,083

Hi thought you wanted a dtracker....lol cannot pre order in krabi yet no final release date yet just some time in march

Edited by taninthai

Sydneycraig    144

And this is a new bike right, not replacing an old model... I think as I'm not going to be mostly on road would do nicely? Never been on trails but seems there are some good ones in Phuket so will have to give it a try!

jackjones    1

I am looking forward to this bike being available but I am a little concerned how that wee cheeky scottish chap in Bangkok will cope with another rival to the Kawasakis. He is still quite upset about the CBR 250 actually being called a CBR and now this new model will be called a CRF but will have the engine from a CBR. Oh dear oh dear.

Sydneycraig    144

And yep I was on for a dtracker but this looks like it fits my needs and saves me a bit of beer money :)

Edited by Sydneycraig

thaicbr    1,688

I am looking forward to this bike being available but I am a little concerned how that wee cheeky scottish chap in Bangkok will cope with another rival to the Kawasakis. He is still quite upset about the CBR 250 actually being called a CBR and now this new model will be called a CRF but will have the engine from a CBR. Oh dear oh dear.

What Scottish chap ?????????????????????????????