Thailand Forum
RED21

Honda Crf 250L

taninthai    1,083

Yep same here was gonna get a klx 250 2 months ago then saw this Honda and decided to wait if you do more road riding than trails just change the tires but for me most use will be in jungle trails.....

wana    357

And yep I was on for a dtracker but this looks like it fits my needs and saves me a bit of beer money smile.png

i have also heard it should be faster than a d-tracker as well,should be good for thailand potholes

theres some terrible ones up in lam luk ka area that would suit a dirt bike better than a road bike :)

motocrosser    43
Looks like it will be sold with options for aftermarket bits. With the speculation of it being cheaper than a klx you could afford to make it loo like this straight from the showroom floor for a similar price?

IMG_1006.jpg

Would be great if you could get one looking like this one,for on the road and off!

Kwasaki    3,314
Looks like it will be sold with options for aftermarket bits. With the speculation of it being cheaper than a klx you could afford to make it loo like this straight from the showroom floor for a similar price?

IMG_1006.jpg

Would be great if you could get one looking like this one,for on the road and off!

Yep !! she looks nice in red an black. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Kwasaki

Sydneycraig    144

Has anyone been in to dealer in Phuket town? Is it defo available 1st march? Any defo price yet... I want one now!!

• Like 1

nikster    706

Has anyone been in to dealer in Phuket town? Is it defo available 1st march? Any defo price yet... I want one now!!

They said it will come "in March". Meaning it could be on March 31st.

Sydneycraig    144

Thanks... Not sure I can wait that long! maby can rent a dtracker and chech that then buy in a month... Any reputable dtracker rentals... Don't really want to be dealing with the beach guys at pingpong!!

wana    357

Thanks... Not sure I can wait that long! maby can rent a dtracker and chech that then buy in a month... Any reputable dtracker rentals... Don't really want to be dealing with the beach guys at pingpong!!

theres loads of people renting d- trackers search for www.bangkok-motorbike-rentals.com ,bangkok-bikes-rentals.com or siam wheels.com

if your in bangkok,siam-wheels is more like a members club than a shop though

or you can go to pattaya and deal with the beach guys ,not all have d-trackers but some do :)

VocalNeal    1,430

And are aftermarket parts going to be available being its a new model? Kamala Honda not even heard of it!!

Yes if locals buy lots of them. I'm looking into cams already.

wana    357

And are aftermarket parts going to be available being its a new model? Kamala Honda not even heard of it!!

Yes if locals buy lots of them. I'm looking into cams already.

i dont think the dirt bike will outsell the cbr 250 and those sales were something like 400/ 1 sold comparing 250+ cc bikes with scooters but you can never be sure what will be a hit in a market like thailand ,apparently the honda nc 700 that everyone hates got more pre-orders at the bike festival than anything else

amazing thailand smile.png

Edited by wana

VocalNeal    1,430

apparently the honda nc 700 that everyone hates got more pre-orders at the bike festival than anything else

Amazing thailand smile.png

Probably because it was more expensive.....

Edit: Or it is the pre-order speculative market. Like ordering a Porsche or Ferrari and then selling it on at a markup to someone who doesn't want to wait.

Edited by VocalNeal

wana    357

apparently the honda nc 700 that everyone hates got more pre-orders at the bike festival than anything else

Amazing thailand smile.png

Probably because it was more expensive.....

Edit: Or it is the pre-order speculative market. Like ordering a Porsche or Ferrari and then selling it on at a markup to someone who doesn't want to wait.

i think it was around 450,000 but honda could sell mosquitos in thailand and people would buy them

is the price of the dirt bike confirmed at 112,000 yet or is it also a secret ? :)

VocalNeal    1,430

i think it was around 450,000 but honda could sell mosquitos in thailand and people would buy them

Like 330,000 for a 300 Vespa?whistling.gif

But hey that's the price they are so...