Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
RED21

Honda Crf 250L

i think it was around 450,000 but honda could sell mosquitos in thailand and people would buy them

Like 330,000 for a 300 Vespa?whistling.gif

But hey that's the price they are so...

is those Vespa 300's sellin for 330,000 ? serious money for a scooter with toy wheels

i saw a guy yesterday trying to put gas in his vespa ,he had to disassemble the rack in the forecourt

take off the side brackets ,lift the seat ,get some gas and push it to the side

then he whipped out the 2 stroke oil can and put a cup full in the tank

then he reassembled his machine and took off buzzing down the road ,doing a good speed for a rig as old as he was riding :)

And are aftermarket parts going to be available being its a new model? Kamala Honda not even heard of it!!

Honda will have some aftermarket stuff for sure. Also, a friend of mine who has an accessory shop also told me that there would be plenty of aftermarket bits available.

Guy in Phuket Honda today said price more like 130-140 but that was just his guess I think. Took a dtracker out from Phuket kwaka for a quick ride and seemed good. Breaks a bit hyper sensitive but apart from that all good ... All up price was 155k... Just need to get my proof of address from immi now

And place opposite Honda had a load of accessories for the dtracker and pretty cheap too... Is there another better after market shop I should check out?

So this bike is gonna be out witin 6 weeks and still no one in any honda dealers has any idea on specs and price and actual release date

I cannot see it being priced as high as 140 if it is i may have to consider the klx until specs are released do not know which is the better bike who knows,so far I think the Honda is better looks wise, ap Honda definitely a bit of a joke

Edited by taninthai

i think it was around 450,000 but honda could sell mosquitos in thailand and people would buy them

Like 330,000 for a 300 Vespa?whistling.gif

But hey that's the price they are so...

is those Vespa 300's sellin for 330,000 ? serious money for a scooter with toy wheels

i saw a guy yesterday trying to put gas in his vespa ,he had to disassemble the rack in the forecourt

take off the side brackets ,lift the seat ,get some gas and push it to the side

then he whipped out the 2 stroke oil can and put a cup full in the tank

then he reassembled his machine and took off buzzing down the road ,doing a good speed for a rig as old as he was riding smile.png

The Vespa 300 GTS is over 4000 GBP in the UK. Special models are a bit more. I've gor a Vespa 300 GTS SS in Thailand it was 325, 000 THB. The tyres are small but quite wide, top speed for the 300 is about 90 MPH, I've done 140 KPH on mine and its fine.

apparently the honda nc 700 that everyone hates got more pre-orders at the bike festival than anything else

Amazing thailand smile.png

Probably because it was more expensive.....

Edit: Or it is the pre-order speculative market. Like ordering a Porsche or Ferrari and then selling it on at a markup to someone who doesn't want to wait.

Is that a guess like the one that floated around that Honda would maybe achieve parity in sales with the Ninja 250R using their quarter litre bike? And then that bike went ahead and outsold all of Kawasaki's models combined by 150%?

• Like 1

apparently the honda nc 700 that everyone hates got more pre-orders at the bike festival than anything else

Edit: Or it is the pre-order speculative market. Like ordering a Porsche or Ferrari and then selling it on at a markup to someone who doesn't want to wait.

is the price of the dirt bike confirmed at 112,000 yet or is it also a secret ? smile.png

Which NC700? The scooter or the "X" version? How many pre-orders? Source?

Who said 112k? I mean, I can believe it, but then add 10 - 20k dealer markup for a bike that will surely be sold out throughout the first year of sales... similar to the CBR250.

is the price of the dirt bike confirmed at 112,000 yet or is it also a secret ? smile.png

Which NC700? The scooter or the "X" version? How many pre-orders? Source?

Who said 112k? I mean, I can believe it, but then add 10 - 20k dealer markup for a bike that will surely be sold out throughout the first year of sales... similar to the CBR250.

sumet honda dealer said in another hread that the nc700 had more pre-orders than any of hondas other bikes launched at the show

112,000 is a unconfirmed rumour as far as i know but that figure has been kicked around for the new dirtbike and it shouldnt cost a shit load more than the cbr 250 which has been sold for 99k in hua hin amongst other places

i will ask my honda dealer tomorrow if i can pre-order one fsee what he says :)

Main Honda dealer is in Phuket town ... Drive around randomly until you find it like I did today or google it! Only took me 20 mins tho!

Well the NC700 is an amazing bike with cutting edge technology. I'm not surprised at all.

I'm not sure I would use the phrase cutting edge sure it has an auto box but they have been around since the '80's, Yamaha tried almost horizontal cylinders before.

the 700 doesn't have as much torque as the T-Max and it doesn't corner as well.

No I'm sticking with my "It's expensive" logic or could be it's the new Harley for the Metro Sexual.

• Like 1

Is that a guess like the one that floated around that Honda would maybe achieve parity in sales with the Ninja 250R using their quarter litre bike? And then that bike went ahead and outsold all of Kawasaki's models combined by 150%?

I didn't hear either rumor, but you should really choose your own bike next time as your wife's choice of the Ninja seems to have been vexing you for about 3 years now.

The crf250l would be a good choice for you I reckon, it's a Honda and should be good for touring and a bit of minor rough stuff as well. The best offering from AP Honda for some time. Go for it.