Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rimmer

Ukrainian Nabbed Taking Driver’S Exam For Friend

182 posts in this topic

Ukrainian Nabbed Taking Driver’s Exam For Friend

233.jpeg

PATTAYA:--A Ukraninan man was caught trying to re-take a Driver’s Exam for a Russian friend, who had failed his earlier attempt to pass the exam. The Ukranian also could not show police a passport when he was arrested, so he is also charged with illegal entry into the kingdom.

BANGLAMUNG- August 14, 2012 [PDN]; At 5 p.m., Pol. Lt. Col. Winai Horean, investigation officer, Banglamung police station, Chonburi province; was notified of a fraud case by Mrs. Thanyarat Meesuk, officer of the transportation department, Banglamung branch, Chonburi province.

Mrs. Thanyarat said they were restraining a “Mr. Witaly,” age 24, a Ukraine national. He had been caught using altered documents to take a driving license exam for someone else.

After being notified, the officer rushed to the driver’s exam room with a police team. When they reached Mr. Witaly, they examined his documents and passport. The documents identified him as Mr. Rustam Valiev, age 28, nationality Russian.

Mrs. Thanyarat told police that on August 10, Mr. Rustam had previously applied for a driver’s license for a motorbike and car. But Mr. Rustam did not pass both the theory and the driving part. So the exam officer made an appointment with Mr. Rustam to take the exam again on August 14.

But on that date, Mr. Rustam sent Mr. Witaly to take the exam instead of him. At first the exam officer didn’t know that it was a different person because their faces were similar. But when the officer tried to ask personal information about Mr. Rustam, the defendant could not answer all his questions.

Full story:http://www.pattayada...xam-for-friend/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2012-08-15

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

1 person likes this

How the hell do you fail a Thai Driving test?

Maybe he was distracted by his companion ??? Looks like she might turn a few heads wub.png

At first the exam officer didn’t know that it was a different person because their faces were similar

Of course, whistling.gif All Farangs look the same

1 person likes this

I cannot believe what I red ....... There are driving school in Thailand ??????????????????????????????????????????????? WOW that's a scoop ..but it seems only foreigners want to learn ... maybe a good time to send Thai people , their skills in driving are ....unique after all.

What a silly James Hunt.

Madame and Misure, Ukraine "nil" point........thumbsup.gif

How the hell do you fail a Thai Driving test?

A very good Q. I know someone who has a life-time Thai drivers license and she never took a test! The police just gave to her when she applied. Mind this was a few years ago.

1 person likes this

When I took my test in Chiang Mai years ago, all the answers were already circled for the foreigners in the room.

1 person likes this

I cannot believe what I red ....... There are driving school in Thailand ??????????????????????????????????????????????? WOW that's a scoop ..but it seems only foreigners want to learn ... maybe a good time to send Thai people , their skills in driving are ....unique after all.

A Thai friends daughter took driving lessons, not at a school, a few years ago before she took the test. In Isaan!

What??? That's illegal? well I never!

but all farang look alike... its amazing that they were caught.