Technical Difficulties Read more... ×
BANGKOK 17 December 2018 11:38
samuijimmy

Street And Road Shots Anywhwere In Thailand!

Allow me to start of 2013.

Me on the road with a Thai lorry co-driver.

post-70928-0-79676100-1356975801_thumb.j

I like the look on his face. He is relaxed and keen to know what's coming.

• Like 1

i like to view this style of street photography and im always guessing what camera and lens were used,

I love that shot, Samuijimmy. The little boys are hungry (like all little boys) and just waiting.

Villagefarang.. So where is the rice paddy where the road ends, .? I love that tree, always reminds me of trees you might see in Africa... without the giraffes!!! You see many of those trees in Songkhla too!!

Super nice contrast in that shot... The second picture sure looks like parts of Sabah State in Borneo... same same but different!!!

To Rene... The boys were waiting for a drink, it took a while, because they all wanted different flavours rolleyes.gifbiggrin.png

Here is Durien waiting to be picked up....on the back roads of Samui....

IMG_7834.JPG

• Like 1

Villagefarang.. So where is the rice paddy where the road ends, .? I love that tree, always reminds me of trees you might see in Africa... without the giraffes!!! You see many of those trees in Songkhla too!!

Super nice contrast in that shot... The second picture sure looks like parts of Sabah State in Borneo... same same but different!!!

That tree is on one of my regular mt. bike routes through the valley and surrounding hills of Phaya Mengrai. I make stops at rivers, waterfalls and mountain reservoirs but always have to pass through places like this along the way.smile.png

Sky%2520%2520006%2520%25281%2529.jpg

• Like 2

Near where the above picture was taken I came across this sign.... In the middle of nowhere...on Samui, Coffee why not !!!

IMG_7844.JPG

So being no electric or gas the nice lady proceeded to boil water over coconut husks ... Actually took a while, but tasted quite good...

Up to you how much you pay, she said... I always hate that!! wink.png

IMG_7841.JPG

• Like 1

Don't leave us hanging. How much did you pay for the coffee?

Edited by astral
No need to quote all the photos

VillageFarang i have no more like left so clap2.gif

Can anyone explain what this old lady is doing and why?

post-70928-0-83017200-1357025759_thumb.j