Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PoorSucker

2013 Bungalows, Houses & Apartments For Short & Long Term Rental

172 posts in this topic

Hello,

Budget 20k or less would be nice.

Area - preferably Bang Rak, Bophut, Maenam areas.

Really want a pool, communal is perfect.

Need Internet.

Condo or house, not important.

Only need 1 bedroom, but more is OK.

Rent from 1st May for a minimum of a few months.

I am currently on Samui until the end of the month.

Cheers

Mjj

Ignore, I've found a place.

How long is "long term"?

Sorry Paul - I just noticed that I had not responded.

The family (currently one child I believe) are looking for one year with a possible one year extension. They already live on Koh Samui (and have done for a while).

Hello,

Single person looking for house/condo:

Koh Samui, Lamai or Chaweng

April 16-June 10 (2 months)

Budget 12-18k a month

With wi-fi, preferably with pool or close to beach

Looking for a neat, quiet and safe accommodation for long term rental (at least 6 months).

With living room, one bedroom, kitchen, windows with mosquito net, and ideally car parking space.

Preferably around Lamai, Huathanon, possibly Talingnam, or any other friendly place wai.gif

Hi,

Looking for big flat or house, 2 bedrooms, big living room, in Chaweng

Budget up to, depending of standing, 30 000THB

Thanks

Looking for a neat, quiet and safe accommodation for long term rental (at least 6 months).

With living room, one bedroom, kitchen, windows with mosquito net, and ideally car parking space.

Preferably around Lamai, Huathanon, possibly Talingnam, or any other friendly place wai.gif

Available, ideally for approx between mid may until the end of june.

Hi Looking for a one bedroom accomodation in Bangrak .End of november 2013 for 3 months . Budget 10,000 to 15,000 per month.

Ahinkel

Hello,

I am new to this forum and this is my first post. Planning to spend 3-6 month in Koh Samui. Family 2 adults and 2 kids (3&1 yo). Looking for a good (!) place to stay starting sometime mid June this 2013 year:

-min 2 bedrooms (better 3)

-proximity of beaches (ideally)

-private pool (ideally)

-overall high standard

-safe place with security (ideally)

-etc.

Please advise what would be the best way to avoid commissions of agents? I see many villas and houses available for rent but almost all of them are agencies. Is there any way to get hold of owners and negotiate the price? Or what would be the best strategy to look for long-term nice houses or villas?

Many thanks in advance for your replies

royser12345

The main factor here will be your budget and desired location on the island.

Assuming that you cannot use 'beach bungalows', cheaper areas tend to be Lamai and Maenam. (With two rugrats you need to think about shops as well.)

More expensive (but also more secluded areas) will be Choengmon, Bangrak and Plai Laem.

I will send you a pm about some places that I know of.

The main factor here will be your budget and desired location on the island.

Assuming that you cannot use 'beach bungalows', cheaper areas tend to be Lamai and Maenam. (With two rugrats you need to think about shops as well.)

More expensive (but also more secluded areas) will be Choengmon, Bangrak and Plai Laem.

I will send you a pm about some places that I know of.

Tropicalevo, many thanks for your help and links! I will give it a very serious consideration.

Any other opinions? Budget is not more than 70k THB per month, but ready to pay slightly more for smth worth of paying. Looking forward to hear from people who live in Samui! Thank you

sjohnson1234)

• Members
  • bullet_black.png
  • 9 posts

Posted 55 minutes ago

Hi Folks

I like Lamai beach - top end by Amity. However, I am open to suggestions for renting elsewhere.

I would like to rent a house for 1-2 years.

A couple of requirements:

Quiet

Walking distance to a nice beach

2 bedrooms

Doesnt need to be furnished as I have a house elsewhere and will bring my stuff down.

As for price, I'm not sure. I basically have 50k a month to live............me, wife and nipper attending Thai school.

My friend is after a 2/3 bed detached house with pool for the whole month of jan 2014, fully furnished with nice kitchen.... It must be in a quiet spot (he reads all day) near the beach (walking distance) anywhere between the beaches of Laem set to Talingngam. Up to 100k for the month possibly more for the right house. pm me for more details.

Thanks

I'm looking for long-term rental. I have been in my current place for over 4 years but noisy/bad neighbours warrant a move.

I'm looking for:

3 or 4 Bedroom Villa

Walled Garden
Private Pool

South East side of the island (Lamai/Hua-Thanon/Namuang/Laem Set)

Up to 40,000 Baht/Month.

Please PM Me.

I'm in search of a place on Koh Phangan (NW) for the month of June.

I'm looking for somewhere cheap with wifi... other then those two things, I'm open to whatever.

I'm also interested in renting a motorbike if anyone has a recomendation for that.

Thanks!

** Updated **

I'm looking for long-term rental. I have been in my current place for over 4 years but noisy/bad neighbours warrant a move.

I'm looking for:

3 or 4 Bedroom Villa

Walled Garden
Private Pool

** Due to new work commitments I am also looking at the South East, South West and North West areas of the island.**

Up to 40,000 Baht/Month.

Please PM Me.