Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
Sign in to follow this  
webfact

Foreign Mafia Running Pattaya

The B.i.B. are usually referred to as Mafia in Brown Uniforms. The Russians are in of course (entrenched) so I guess they must figure they are welcome due to the free trade agreements (splitting profits with the B.i.B.). rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

Sure this is a common problem in corrupted Thailand. Pay money to the Police bosses and you can do whatever you want. Check the car park at Police box Jomtien Beach!!

• Like 1

Is it just me or is it strange to anyone else that not far from the headline (decrying human trafficking) there is an ad saying, "Make a Play for Asian Girls".

"To have a girl in Pattaya for the night, where she spends the whole night with you, that's it; she's yours," Jim said. "It's, you know, you're buying a girl for the night. That's what you're doing. That's what's so nice, and she has to do whatever you ask her to do."

Yeah sure, and if you don't believe that I will tell you some more porkies.

the decision to work in the red-light district is sometimes accepted by friends and family.

Sometimes it is, or is it that they are encouraged MOST of the times.

Remember he said his wife is an ex bargirl so it may have her telling him whatever to make him feel better for marrying her.

Sure this is a common problem in corrupted Thailand. Pay money to the Police bosses and you can do whatever you want. Check the car park at Police box Jomtien Beach!!

Now there is a center. Who is GM there? Talking about the big hotel there. Still Victor the Russian? He was as I remember 14 years ago. Set up by locals to launder what?

Thais don't care from where the money comes from. And as long as the money flows as illegal as possible it's alright. So who is to blame?

You will also realize that with the large presence of Russians there you don't get bothered to much.

Unlike the Germans who were there before, and/or the Americans, the Russians brought in more money than the others before. That's it all about. The love for money.

• Like 1

The low price of sex in Pattaya's red-light district is a draw for many sex tourists. It is often as low as eight US dollars.

Directions please?

Potential opportunistic pimps will go in there and say, 'I have this great opportunity. We can bring you to the United States...

Oh yeah I forgot the United States is passing out visas to Thai bar girls like they're going out of style soon. What's he say next "I know we said we'd be flying you on a plane, but I'm going to have to ask you to hide in the bottom of this boat for the next 2 weeks."

...not every prostitute in Pattaya is working against her or his will...

I like how "guy" prostitutes are mentioned too...of course he's American, it wouldn't be politcally correct to not do so. Not to mention the against their will part whistling.gif

I haven't laughed this hard in a while, and for that I thank this "investigative" reporter.

And who give them visa to stay in Thailandcheesy.gif

Totally in agreement.

How on earth are mafia or gangsters getting visas? It's true the authorities are concerned by their presence and increasing numbers but also while scratching their <deleted> trying to figure out what to do with them, they continue to take the back handers/brown envelopes of cash to turn a blind eye and issue them with visas!

I did not even bother to read it we all know the Thai Mafia / RTP. run Pattaya and all other cities in Thailand.